Levine: Sox won't offer more than 7 years for either player

bmags

7 minutes ago, BlackSox13 said:

Ha ha funny comments in response to Bruce. I can appreciate a morning laugh with my coffee.

You want a morning laugh listen to his show in about an hour.  When they start taking calls from Cub fans it gets comical.  "Der-uh, what you think the Cubs can add to the Schwarbler in order to get the Mike Trouts!?"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bmags said:

He’s still mischaracterizing what Heyman said about the cubs. 

I mean Heyman responded directly to Bruce and told him that’s not what he said.  I can see the first tweet being a mis characterization but Bruce is just flat out lying at this point.  

Edited by Rowand44

43 minutes ago, Rowand44 said:

I mean Heyman responded directly to Bruce and told him that’s not what he said.  I can see the first tweet being a mid characterization but Bruce is just flat out lying at this point.  

I think it's a sign that Bruce needs to go to that special farm they take old dogs?

• Haha 3

Look, I'm all for a person up in age staying busy and perhaps if they can reasonably perform at a level equal to a younger generation even maintaining employment past an expected retirement age. However, in my dealings with Bruce (which are thankfully far less than they used to be) it's quite clear it's time for him to step away.

He's graduated from the guy people wanted to throw a bone to to an unhinged dinosaur that's routinely misrepresenting those that used to trust him and frankly upsetting and even offending the powers that over here and elsewhere in the industry. 

• Thanks 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, macsandz said:

Look, I'm all for a person up in age staying busy and perhaps if they can reasonably perform at a level equal to a younger generation even maintaining employment past an expected retirement age. However, in my dealings with Bruce (which are thankfully far less than they used to be) it's quite clear it's time for him to step away.

He's graduated from the guy people wanted to throw a bone to to an unhinged dinosaur that's routinely misrepresenting those that used to trust him and frankly upsetting and even offending the powers that over here and elsewhere in the industry. 

He’s apparently still insisting the Yankees will not start Tulo at ss

3 hours ago, bschmaranz said:

You want a morning laugh listen to his show in about an hour.  When they start taking calls from Cub fans it gets comical.  "Der-uh, what you think the Cubs can add to the Schwarbler in order to get the Mike Trouts!?"

This is so true. 😆