Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

So I was talking to a source in the front office and had a good chat about both Muchado and Harper. The conversation was more focused on the relationship with the White Sox and players/free agents wives/family. I really don’t want to say much but the conversation but it ended with this week referring to Muchado. Obviously it doesn’t get much vaguer than this.

My friend also described Harper as very interested in charitable causes that the white sox are involved in. I guess he is very hands on in the community. Sounds like a good guy. Boras on the other hand has been tough.

1 minute ago, NotHahn said:

So I was talking to a source in the front office and had a good chat about both Muchado and Harper. The conversation was more focused on the relationship with the White Sox and players/free agents wives/family. I really don’t want to say much but the conversation but it ended with this week referring to Muchado. Obviously it doesn’t get much vaguer than this.

My friend also described Harper as very interested in charitable causes that the white sox are involved in. I guess he is very hands on in the community. Sounds like a good guy. Boras on the other hand has been tough.

So Machado signing this week?

1 minute ago, NotHahn said:

So, you're saying he's signing this week, huh?

7 minutes ago, NotHahn said:

This post has been edited by the Soxtalk staff to remove objectionable material. Soxtalk encourages a free discussion between its members, but does not allow personal attacks, threats, graphic sexual material, nudity, or any other materials judged offensive by the Administrators and Moderators. Thank you.

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, NotHahn said:

If you end up correct on Machado with the Sox this week you better change your username to “DEFINITELYNotHahn”

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Saufley said:

So, you're saying he's signing this week, huh?

I'm saying that is what one member in the front office is saying. As always Manny or his agent can drag this out or a million different things can happen between now and then. Just one persons opinion who happens to be involved in the process and met with Manny when he visited. Again very vague. But its something to distract me/us from the Bears.

• Like 1

Just now, NotHahn said:

I'm saying that is what one member in the front office is saying. As always Manny or his agent can drag this out or a million different things can happen between now and then. Just one persons opinion who happens to be involved in the process and met with Manny when he visited. Again very vague. But its something to distract me/us from the Bears.

Just messing with you. Appreciate anything newsworthy. Thanks.

3 minutes ago, NotHahn said:

Can you elaborate? Like they said he believes he will sign with us this week? Or he will sign with someone this week?

Edited by Ross Gload Fan

8 minutes ago, NotHahn said:

I don’t understand what you’re trying to say in that first paragraph and his last name is Machado not Muchado.

9 minutes ago, NotHahn said:

Ending this week, meaning signing with the Sox? 

Just now, Ross Gload Fan said:

Can you elaborate? Like they said he believes he will sign with us this week? Or he will sign with someone this week?

My source/friend only knows about the white sox and are involved in the relationship side of the free agents and would have no idea about contractual agreement. This is a normal person and not a baseball person or writer.

2 minutes ago, NotHahn said:

My source/friend only knows about the white sox and are involved in the relationship side of the free agents and would have no idea about contractual agreement. This is a normal person and not a baseball person or writer.

But like they think he will sign with us? is what I'm asking.

7 minutes ago, JuliusO1274 said:

This post has been edited by the Soxtalk staff to remove objectionable material. Soxtalk encourages a free discussion between its members, but does not allow personal attacks, threats, graphic sexual material, nudity, or any other materials judged offensive by the Administrators and Moderators. Thank you.

Well that seems excessive. I've seen much worse "attacks" stay up. It was a joke about his comment being hard to understand not a mean spirited attack for those who are wondering.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Ross Gload Fan said:

But like they think he will sign with us? is what I'm asking.

Trust me I tried to digger deeper into what "this week" means but I'm guessing they don't want NotHahn breaking news on soxtalk. Again very interesting but vague conversation.

• Like 1

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres