Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

1 minute ago, Whitesox27 said:

Dan Clark's Twitter mentions aren't going to be pretty if Machado signs with the Sox. 😬

I’ve actually thought for a few days now he’s trolling Yankees fans. Let’s hope he has to explain why he was wrong and not able to say he was correct despite not knowing at the time.

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

I’ve actually thought for a few days now he’s trolling Yankees fans. Let’s hope he has to explain why he was wrong and not able to say he was correct despite not knowing at the time.

While that would be epic, he would never be able to convince anyone of that, even if he tried.

2 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

What’s everyones thoughts on the chances right now? I’d go White Sox 80%, Yankees/Phillies 18, field 2%. Feeling like they’re just hammering out final details at this point. 

White Sox - no clue

phillies - no clue

ny - no clue

Don't really care about the headline here, and I don't think anyone else should. Just want to say that's the weirdest get-up I've ever seen on a dude. He looks a James Bond villain.

I suppose rich people get to have really odd tastes.

I notice on Manny's most recent Instagram post it is filled with Yankee fans telling him to sign with New York. We need some White Sox fans on there so he knows we exist otherwise it is highlighting how much smaller our fanbase is compared the giant that is the Yankees.

Just now, JuliusO1274 said:

I notice on Manny's most recent Instagram post it is filled with Yankee fans telling him to sign with New York. We need some White Sox fans on there so he knows we exist otherwise it is highlighting how much smaller our fanbase is compared the giant that is the Yankees.

I think he knows that.

1 minute ago, JuliusO1274 said:

Yep this is college recruiting 

So currently Twitter is still convinced he is going to the Yankees. I don’t really get the confidence after the reports from the big names. That’s cool if you still think he’s going there but to be so damn sure of it? Why?

3 minutes ago, shipps said:

So currently Twitter is still convinced he is going to the Yankees. I don’t really get the confidence after the reports from the big names. That’s cool if you still think he’s going there but to be so damn sure of it? Why?

Because they’re Yankee fans. They think they’re entitled to every big name FA. I really hope he signs with us. It’ll be hilarious to see the same Yankee fans loving him that will now say he sucks.

6 minutes ago, JuliusO1274 said:

Went back to his Instagram and see chisoxfanmike already took my advice 😄

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, The Sir said:

Don't really care about the headline here, and I don't think anyone else should. Just want to say that's the weirdest get-up I've ever seen on a dude. He looks a James Bond villain.

Shouldn't his eye bleed like a bond villain in the get-up?

16 minutes ago, The Sir said:

I am going to go with SAY HELLO TO MY LIL FRIEND!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

I am going to go with SAY HELLO TO MY LIL FRIEND!

Yeah, the jacket and chain are pretty Tony Montana. But it's those shades, man. Those shades are weird. Maybe it's not Bond villain, maybe it's Dr. Strangelove.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

What’s everyones thoughts on the chances right now? I’d go White Sox 80%, Yankees/Phillies 18, field 2%. Feeling like they’re just hammering out final details at this point. 

Not sure on the percentages, but I think the White Sox have a very solid chance. The fact that we can offer so much money puts us right up there. Combine that with friends on the team, and a team that will be very competitive very soon, the White Sox are a very attractive option.

16 minutes ago, shipps said:

Ok lets ask Sigmund Fraud. He says men are programmed to exhibit confidence to attract the ladies. This confidence must be exhibited at all times or else you are a little b**** (feel free to insert your own sexist derogatory term here).

Love ,Siggy

2 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Ok lets ask Sigmund Fraud. He says men are programmed to exhibit confidence to attract the ladies. This confidence must be exhibited at all times or else you are a little b**** (feel free to insert your own sexist derogatory term here).

Love ,Siggy

Which is why Yonder being on the team may be worrisome 

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres