Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

1 minute ago, The Sir said:

Whoa, did some Google Maps snooping around Toto. That's a podunk ass town even by Texas standards.

Yes it is. Frank Baum, writer of the Wizard of Oz had a lake house on the lake we do. Urban legend about did he name the dog after the town.

• Like 1

It's pretty easy logic, folks.

If Manny Machado signs with the White Sox, all is good in the hood.

If Manny Machado doesn't sign with the White Sox, I'm (and you should as well) joining another team/giving up on MLB. 

So, don't get all stressed, just assume Manny Machado is already a White Sock and life will work it self out. 

2 minutes ago, iWiN4PreP said:

It's pretty easy logic, folks.

If Manny Machado signs with the White Sox, all is good in the hood.

If Manny Machado doesn't sign with the White Sox, I'm (and you should as well) joining another team/giving up on MLB. 

So, don't get all stressed, just assume Manny Machado is already a White Sock and life will work it self out. 

Don't tell me my business devil woman. 

3 minutes ago, Hot FiRe said:

Are mods allowed to use ignore?

We can but for the most part don’t because we won’t have full oversight of everything that goes on if we are ignoring posts. I have never put anyone on ignore. 

I guess this is part of being a sox fan..... If they miss on machado just stay the course. Spend the money on development. Do things right. Wihen these so called reporters now basically dictate and pretty much promote where these guys go its hard for a team like the sox. You would think they would want it to be competitive. Baseball gonna keep on losing fans if this crap continues. 

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres