Minnie Minoso

Min-nie Mi-no-so

Man-nie Mi-no-so

Man-nMi-no-so

Man-nMa-no-do

Man-nMa-cha-do

M N N M 

M M M

M = 1000 in roman numerals 1000 1000 1000 = 3 1s and 000 000 000 oh my god manny signs for 3000000000 follow me on soundcloud

• Haha 3

Just now, shipps said:

Was it better when we had to get the trade news across the ESPN ticker? I don’t know about that. That sucked waiting on that stuff. 

Social media rumors tend to be largely BS with kernels of truth here and there

Until the player signs, nothing is done. 

4 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Still looking to break records.

I’m going to go out on a limb and say if this is true, the Phillies are the most likely to meet this and the Yankees are for sure out. Praying the Sox come closest.

Edited by Orlando
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Alright, I really truly believe Manny will make his decision once we get to 200 pages.  Unfortunately with peavy44 suddenly MIA, that might take another couple of weeks.

Just wait until I close it and start a new one over a benign Nightengale tweet.

3 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

I still contend we will all be surprised at how big the number is when all is said and done.

Maybe but I feel confident in saying the total value of contract will be less than Stantons but the AAV will be higher.

The thing about that $325 number though was that it was like 12 years .... right?

If he's getting 7-9 years he's not going to get $325, nor does he deserve it. I'd go 10/300 over 7/245 in my opinion. Like if getting to 300 meant that much.. id just keep tacking on years.10/300... 11/300 ... 12/326

3 minutes ago, bmags said:

Maybe but I feel confident in saying the total value of contract will be less than Stantons but the AAV will be higher.

Stanton's AAV was $25M.  It will be much higher.  Beating Greinke's $34.5M AAV is the hurdle IMO. 

Just now, Whitesox27 said:

If nothing else, I am 100% sure at this point that Dan Clark's report is a load of crap.

Simonetti had a youtube vlog today where he confirmed that more than one ex-teammate has said Manny will go to the Yankees (before and after he met with the Yankees).

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Simonetti had a youtube vlog today where he confirmed that more than one ex-teammate has said Manny will go to the Yankees (before and after he met with the Yankees).

How exactly did he confirm this

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres