Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

Well, there's always a possibility we can get Andujar on the cheap if the Yankees actually manage to pull Machado in at the last second...that wouldn't be ideal, but maybe it would work out much better for the team in the long-term.

That said, we shouldn't have much faith in this team successfully "coaching up" players who are defensive black holes at 3B.

Edited by caulfield12

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Well, there's always a possibility we can get Andujar on the cheap if the Yankees actually manage to pull Machado in at the last second...that wouldn't be ideal, but maybe it would work out much better for the team in the long-term.

That said, we shouldn't have much faith in this team successfully "coaching up" players who are defensive black holes at 3B.

No team is getting Andujar "on the cheap."

5 minutes ago, elwood5892 said:

Lots of White Sox hats in those videos. I can see how one can think Machado is wearing a Sox hat. If I was a betting man I would say he’s not wearing one. Everyone else around him today was though. 

Yeah I highly doubt hes wearing one. He wouldn't be that stupid to share a pic of him wearing one as well while negotiations are still going on.

1 minute ago, soxfan2014 said:

Yeah I highly doubt hes wearing one. He wouldn't be that stupid to share a pic of him wearing one as well while negotiations are still going on.

I don't think he is either but I can't tell for sure. Have we forgotten how the Luis Robert signing got leaked? 

• Like 2

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres