Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

• Like 1

Albert Belle, Bo Jackson on the Sox and Manny Machado on the Dodgers.

ALL #8.  It can't all be a cosmic coincidence, can it?   And Mike Devereaux also wore #8 with the Sox, but is more famous for playing for the Orioles.  Manny Machado came from Baltimore...

And Area 51 is not a hoax.

Edited by caulfield12

1 minute ago, Jose Abreu said:

I can make out an S, that's it. My friends who are good with Photoshop/Adobe programs all think it's a Sox hat, FWIW. 

Hey, we all want it to be a Sox hat. I'm just saying it is impossible to tell. This will give me the motivation to wake up excited for some good news only to be drastically letdown as you guys have discussed Danny Richar's all night long.

1 minute ago, Ross Gload Fan said:

Hey, we all want it to be a Sox hat. I'm just saying it is impossible to tell. This will give me the motivation to wake up excited for some good news only to be drastically letdown as you guys have discussed Danny Richar's all night long.

I agree that it's impossible to tell, at least to someone like me who can't play around with editing it. I still think it might just be a dollar sign.

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres