Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

3 minutes ago, Orlando said:

Ok. I know this is next level crazy but look at Yonder Alonzo’s last IG post. The Sox hats that he and his son have both appear to have a patch on the side like Manny’s.

As much as I want to believe it, on closer inspection, it just seems to be the regular small new era logo patch and not a bigger patch like the one "Manny" appears to be wearing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SleepyWhiteSox said:

As much as I want to believe it, on closer inspection, it just seems to be the regular small new era logo patch and not a bigger patch like the one "Manny" appears to be wearing.

I agree that the side does look too small to be a patch and looks more like the normal logo, but that S in the Sox is also seemingly bigger than normal which was a point of contention earlier. 

Fucking entitled Yankees fans... glad they're gonna be let down when Manny doesn't sign there. I'll never forget when Rowand made "that catch" in left-centerfield at Yankee stadium in 2005all the fans on their message boards were saying he was trying to impress Yankees brass so they would trade for him.

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres