Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

1 hour ago, soxfan2014 said:

If they get Machado, I'll actually get The Show this year. I like playing franchise with as close to real life opening day rosters as possible (obviously, real life moves happen throughout the season and you don't want to restart) which is why I skipped last year's game lol

If we get Harper, the Sox will have the cover boy for The Show!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, justBLAZE said:

I've been on twitter for a long time and I swear I have not run into IncarceratedBob until this thread.  I guess I didn't miss much.

How did IncarceratedBob get brought back into this.  I thought he disappeared into oblivion afte the last fiasco (I think it was with Upton/Cespedes, but cant remember exactly)

4 minutes ago, Moncada said:

How did IncarceratedBob get brought back into this.  I thought he disappeared into oblivion afte the last fiasco (I think it was with Upton/Cespedes, but cant remember exactly)

Just realized I think it was the Chris Sale trade.  

Here is what he tweeted out in the early hours this morning (so you dont have to dig through this thread to find it)

• Thanks 1

Just now, Moncada said:

Just realized I think it was the Chris Sale trade.  

Here is what he tweeted out in the early hours this morning (so you dont have to dig through this thread to find it)

Which here's the other thing...72 hours?  How long does it take to pull up the Word document from the first offer and change the 1 to a 2?  I'm in the wrong business...

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres