Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

Just now, Rowand44 said:

Anyone have any fun weekend plans?  I've never been so excited for the weekend to be here just so I don't sit in front of my computer for 8 hours a day at work reading a bunch of nothing.

I'm recovering, so I'll be right here with ya.

4 minutes ago, Rowand44 said:

Anyone have any fun weekend plans?  I've never been so excited for the weekend to be here just so I don't sit in front of my computer for 8 hours a day at work reading a bunch of nothing.

I have to spend my weekend in a church for a catholic wedding retreat. So things could be worse guys. 

First post. Now i know this has been dragging on for a while now, but it has brought a lot of activity to the forum which is always fun. Always use the site for news but it has been a riot just to see some of the conversations. #catchawhale and keep the forum active forever more.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

Not the whole thing, hahahaha. I’m just responsible for the creating the White Sox players. 

Yeah I knew they had different people for the teams.  When do you expect them all to be done?  I feel like usually it's a month or so AFTER release date

6 minutes ago, cjgalloway said:

Yeah I knew they had different people for the teams.  When do you expect them all to be done?  I feel like usually it's a month or so AFTER release date

Usually a few weeks after the game drops. I haven't heard anything from Ridin' in a while, but that's usually standard. Sox are done. Right now I'm just working on extra guys for any potential releases after ST or unexpected trades at this point and fine tuning a few things with some of the pitchers.  

2 hours ago, TitoMB345 said:

crickets

Just waiting for whatever posts causes us to go manic tonight...

1 hour ago, mqr said:

I can’t believe the national baseball media is still sitting with its tail between its legs

Well, Lozano did put them in timeout.

Edited by CWSpalehoseCWS
This post was not edited because Caufield pointed out a misspelling...

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres