Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

4 hours ago, IowaPG said:

Quit Whining about it. Nothing I posted said where or when he will sign haha. 

Its ok to be happy that were this far into this thing brother. Im a fan too and ive got every right to jump on here and share my opinion or anything ive heard. You should take everything you hear on this board for a grain of salt, unless its from a blue check, which im pretty sure I said when I posted at first.

Quit being so literal and lets just move on. Go hang your hopes on the next guy that says “expect machado signing tomorrow”, if you have too

Edit: No i did not say that when i first posted, I thought i implied it. either way, never made any false claims on this board, and im sorry if you feel like I did.

Do you know somebody with connections to the Sox?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, IowaPG said:

Quit Whining about it. Nothing I posted said where or when he will sign haha. 

Its ok to be happy that were this far into this thing brother. Im a fan too and ive got every right to jump on here and share my opinion or anything ive heard. You should take everything you hear on this board for a grain of salt, unless its from a blue check, which im pretty sure I said when I posted at first.

Quit being so literal and lets just move on. Go hang your hopes on the next guy that says “expect machado signing tomorrow”, if you have too

Edit: No i did not say that when i first posted, I thought i implied it. either way, never made any false claims on this board, and im sorry if you feel like I did.

You created the impression that you had some unique insight or connection to the team that others don’t possess.  Go back to your first handful of posts, and reflect on what type of impression you’re creating.   You got a lot of attention in the beginning, but if you want to continue operating as a source, you’re going to have to come up with more than educated guesses or quickly discounting a signing being a possibility when the negative news hits.  Most posters are quite capable of going up and down emotionally with each breaking story, but real front offices don’t operate in such a haphazard fashion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, caulfield12 said:

You created the impression that you had some unique insight or connection to the team that others don’t possess.  Go back to your first handful of posts, and reflect on what type of impression you’re creating.   You got a lot of attention in the beginning, but if you want to continue operating as a source, you’re going to have to come up with more than educated guesses or quickly discounting a signing being a possibility when the negative news hits.  Most posters are quite capable of going up and down emotionally with each breaking story, but real front offices don’t operate in such a haphazard fashion.

Hey I get it. I came with no mal intent. I just wanted to share what I heard. i never claimed to have an inside game. I do not work for the white sox or have affiliation with any organization in the MLB nor have i claimed that I do. Any other poster in this thread that heard something didnt get as much shit as what i said did, which hasnt been confirmed or denied to this point, so the hates a bit unnecessary. I wasnt going to be the one to break any signings nor was i planning on it lol. I agree I couldve used better word choice in my follow up postings.Thanks for the civil conversation 

1 hour ago, SoxBlanco said:

Do you know somebody with connections to the Sox?

My brothers partner at his law firm, his uncle works in Advertising for them . He never has claimed any imminent trades or signings to me, most if not all of his information comes second hand, as hes not in negotiations 

The only thing he had claimed was when Peavy originally blocked the trade from SD to the white sox. (Before finally agreeing towards the seasons end). Besides that, usually just tidbits. 

Edited by IowaPG

In the case of Manny Machado: His agent is annoyed with reports to the press, his father told the colleague @hgomez27 who #Dodgers made an offer (without specifying what type of offer) and in the last hours began the show of the "mysterious" teams.

Edited by EvilJester99

2 minutes ago, EvilJester99 said:

In the case of Manny Machado: His agent is annoyed with reports to the press, his father told the colleague @hgomez27 who #Dodgers made an offer (without specifying what type of offer) and in the last hours began the show of the "mysterious" teams.

I don't even know what this is supposed to mean.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, IowaPG said:

Hey I get it. I came with no mal intent. I just wanted to share what I heard. i never claimed to have an inside game. I do not work for the white sox or have affiliation with any organization in the MLB nor have i claimed that I do. Any other poster in this thread that heard something didnt get as much shit as what i said did, which hasnt been confirmed or denied to this point, so the hates a bit unnecessary. I wasnt going to be the one to break any signings nor was i planning on it lol. I agree I couldve used better word choice in my follow up postings.Thanks for the civil conversation 

My brothers partner at his law firm, his uncle works in Advertising for them . He never has claimed any imminent trades or signings to me, most if not all of his information comes second hand, as hes not in negotiations 

The only thing he had claimed was when Peavy originally blocked the trade from SD to the white sox. (Before finally agreeing towards the seasons end). Besides that, usually just tidbits. 

It’s all good. We have some sensitive posters right now when it comes to this topic. 

3 minutes ago, EvilJester99 said:

Yea is this supposed to mean Lozano is pissed they are making up mystery team reported offers? Or that he didnt want anyone to know things were going on behind the scenes?

11 hours ago, Whitesox27 said:

People on Twitter are speculating that the Sox are going to announce the signing at SoxFest. I don't really know what the point of that would be, if anything I'd think they would want to announce it beforehand to build up hype for the event and sell as many ticket packages as possible.

I think that if he’s not signed by SoxFest, he’s not coming to the Sox. I hope some clear contract offer amounts are provided by reporters so that we know how things actually went. And I would hope Hahn gives more insight on what the plan is next if they miss out on the whales.

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres