Looks like soxfest schedule is leaking out now. Nothing “interesting”

Friday Schedule:

1:00 p.m. - Sox Youngsters Hitting clinic presented by Bulls/Sox Academy

2:00 p.m. - Q&A with Rick Renteria

2:45 p.m. - Surprise introduction of Manny Machado

3:00 p.m. - Ice Cream Social

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, heirdog said:

WSD will be there and introduce Hahn who will walk out like his Vince McMahon gif and then boom Manny and Bryce...and Alonso, and Jay etc

Pipe dreaming a bit, but if Hahn walks out with Manny and Harper in tow it would be absolutely incredible.

Not going to happen, but would be insane. 

11 minutes ago, Peacock Wrestler said:

Nobody knows.  The only guarantee is that we are closer than we were yesterday.  

Not necessarily...if for instance the decision was already made a week or so ago, we are drifting further away.  But it is Wednesday and Sox Fest has an unusual televised portion on day 1 so......

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, heirdog said:

Not necessarily...if for instance the decision was already made a week or so ago, we are drifting further away.  But it is Wednesday and Sox Fest has an unusual televised portion on day 1 so......

Here's a thought. I saw this documentary called Timecop about a cop who traveled back in time to stop people who traveled back in time to do nefarious things. So, maybe we are not yet at the point where Hahn will travel back in time to sign Machado on Christmas day. When he goes back in time, Hahn might have to win a fight against Jean Claude Van Damme, but we don't know Rick's level of training so it's at least theoretically possible. We could both be closer to the signing *and* farther from it at the same time. Science is wild.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Roughneck said:

Here's a thought. I saw this documentary called Timecop about a cop who traveled back in time to stop people who traveled back in time to do nefarious things. So, maybe we are not yet at the point where Hahn will travel back in time to sign Machado on Christmas day. When he goes back in time, Hahn might have to win a fight against Jean Claude Van Damme, but we don't know Rick's level of training so it's at least theoretically possible. We could both be closer to the signing *and* farther from it at the same time. Science is wild.

This is the only explanation to this off season that makes sense to me.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roughneck said:

Lol.  I need to add this documentary to my DVR queue.  Sounds as riveting as the future release of the documentary  Dwyane Wade shot in 2010 entitled “Distracting the Bulls so they miss out on Bosh and Bron and get Boozer”

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres