Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

1 hour ago, Moncada said:

But it's not legit, it's his source speculating on things.  Unless his sorce his Jerry, Hahn, or KW his source is as good as the janitor that cleans Hahn's office 

No, actually both Dave and Brian's sources are legit. They do not need to be Jerry, Hahn, or KW in order to be legit and have good information. It is not speculation at all. Like I've said in previous posts, their track record speaks for itself. 

2 minutes ago, Stealth G.O.A.T. said:

No, actually both Dave and Brian's sources are legit. They do not need to be Jerry, Hahn, or KW in order to be legit and have good information. It is not speculation at all. Like I've said in previous posts, their track record speaks for itself. 

Ok, I’ve seen Dave get stuff right and I’m not trying to stir the pot, I genuinely don’t know, what is Rabbits track record?

7 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Whether it’s your friend or your sibling or your spouse or whatever, one of the most annoying things is when someone says they know something but they cannot tell you what it is. 

Its extremely immature and childlike attention seeking behavior. Anyone who is used to being manipulated in such a manner just rolls their eyes.

8 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Whether it’s your friend or your sibling or your spouse or whatever, one of the most annoying things is when someone says they know something but they cannot tell you what it is. 

Is it just me, or has the amount of *insider* talk really jumped up this off season? Maybe its because I was off in the Filibuster, but *insert old man back in my day* I dont remember nearly as much *inside* talk. 

White Sox Internet Insider Tea Leaves:

WSD told raBBit that he has info on Machado but due to his new role as "fan liaison" he can't release it.  He insinuates that it is good news.

raBBIt tells iamhack that WSD knows the current Machado situation but can't release the info, but that it is good news.

Iamhack repeatedly tells SoxTalk that we are all idiots for questioning the week old eyeballs of the great WSD.  

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Whitesox27 said:

Well no, but it ticks me off when people boast about having inside information only to go off the grid when someone asks what they know. To me, there's no point of someone sharing that they know something if they aren't willing to elaborate at all. 

1000% this.

9 minutes ago, Soxbadger said:

Is it just me, or has the amount of *insider* talk really jumped up this off season? Maybe its because I was off in the Filibuster, but *insert old man back in my day* I dont remember nearly as much *inside* talk. 

I think there has been more insider talk this year than all the previous years I was on here combined, and except for when chili said Herrera was coming in, and then signed a couple of days later, none of it panned out. No one scooped the Nova or Alonso or Colome trades. No one scooped the McCann signing.

The best was the guy leaking RH was upset about the leaking and then said decision day was coming two weeks ago.

Edited by Dick Allen

9 minutes ago, GREEDY said:

WSD told raBBit that he has info on Machado but due to his new role as "fan liaison" he can't release it.  He insinuates that it is good news.

raBBIt tells iamhack that WSD knows the current Machado situation but can't release the info, but that it is good news.

Iamhack repeatedly tells SoxTalk that we are all idiots for questioning the week old eyeballs of the great WSD.  

Except Dave specifically said it wasn’t about Manny

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GREEDY said:

I don't get the hate for @iamshack. All he did was say we shouldn't get caught up in noise and that we're in a good place. I understand why he cant share more, because a lot of us will share the news and put him/his source/ the organization in jeopardy with a deal of this magnitude

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Orlando said:

" Some outside of the Org. think even without Machado we had a good offseason"

If the man in charge of building this team actually believes that....and yet, he probably does because Yonder and Jay were the type of players he acquired to "Go for it" in 2016.

I am going to say this. In all of the years that shack has been on Soxtalk, he has never been anything but honest and upfront.  I have argued with him probably more than anyone here, and you won't here me say a bad thing about his character. 

I fully believe if he is telling people he heard something, he believes that it is the truth.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Bad Hombre said:

WSD has proven to be 100% legit with his sources. He has scooped numerous White Sox transactions the last couple years. 

Other than the Shields deal, what am I missing?  Need specifics please and proof.   Tired of people chasing this clown like some sort of cult leader.    

• Like 2

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres