Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

1 minute ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

I vote new thread

My sources have been proven correct 99.9% of the time. I reported yesterday that the Phillies were turning to J.T. Realmuto after being informed they were out on Machado. The #Dodgers deal for Realmuto fell through on Monday, as I reported at the time. Nasty comments= BLOCKED.

Take the above with a huge grain of salt, but it does fit the timeline.

2 minutes ago, steveno89 said:

My sources have been proven correct 99.9% of the time. I reported yesterday that the Phillies were turning to J.T. Realmuto after being informed they were out on Machado. The #Dodgers deal for Realmuto fell through on Monday, as I reported at the time. Nasty comments= BLOCKED.

Take the above with a huge grain of salt, but it does fit the timeline.

this site has been BS, and that report came out after others suggesting the Phillies were in on JTR.  It takes reports and spins it with "detailed" info.

11 minutes ago, greg775 said:

I won't post any more on this topic but I'm offended by being called "buttercup."

If you actually read and digested any of the replies to your idiotic posts you'd understand why your archaic, simple minded ideas elicit such vitriol. You know absolutely nothing about modern sports, I'm talking just the basic machinations here, it's fucking embarrassing. It would take approximately 5 minutes for you to broaden your horizons but you refuse to do so, I've been researching this shit for about 15 years now, it's actually fun, invigorating and I can talk about sports without sounding like a fucking simpleton but it required a modicum of effort which you're clearly unwilling to give. In my fucking spare time I created things like the attached (now copied by the likes of Spotrac) and read through the CBA so I knew it like the back of my hand, I did this for fun, imagine someone trying to hold down a job in the sports reporting industry not even committing to this level. I'm one of the few that believes you're not trolling, that you're just this fucking stupid, you absolutely take pleasure in riling people up but you're not smart enough to come up with posts as shit brained as these, you just type out the dumb shit on your mind, people react and you get off on it. Please, for the love of god just fuck off, buttercup.

2009 Sox Payroll Resource.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 6

1 minute ago, Kalapse said:

If you actually read and digested any of the replies to your idiotic posts you'd understand why your archaic, simple minded ideas elicit such vitriol. You know absolutely nothing about modern sports, I'm talking just the basic machinations here, it's fucking embarrassing. It would take approximately 5 minutes for you to broaden your horizons but you refuse to do so, I've been researching this shit for about 15 years now, it's actually fun, invigorating and I can talk about sports without sounding like a fucking simpleton but it required a modicum of effort which you're clearly unwilling to give. In my fucking spare time I created things like the attached (now copied by the likes of Spotrac) and read through the CBA so I knew it like the back of my hand, I did this for fun, imagine someone trying to hold down a job in the sports reporting industry not even committing to this level. I'm one of the few that believes you're not trolling, that you're just this fucking stupid, you absolutely take pleasure in riling people up but you're not smart enough to come up with posts as shit brained as these, you just type out the dumb shit on your mind, people react and you get off on it. Please, for the love of god just fuck off, buttercup.

God damn, drop the damn mic. 

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, hogan873 said:

Where's the Old Man Yells at Cloud pic?

Why is it OK to make fun of the elderly? Seems as bad as fat shaming or racist stuff to me. I wouldn't normally comment on this stuff.but an awful lot of people get outraged at one type of hate but not other types. By the way I am not outraged just often wonder why one insult is so much worse than others.

7 minutes ago, Kalapse said:

Personal attacks, should be suspended

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Kalapse said:

God this board has missed you. @qwerty as well. @witesoxfan I can go on and on. Overall quality of this board has gone down considerably the last couple of years. 

38 minutes ago, Kalapse said:

This almost made me smile as much as the Black Betty/Pam Ballam meme. 

• Haha 1

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres