Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

54 minutes ago, Kalapse said:

If you actually read and digested any of the replies to your idiotic posts you'd understand why your archaic, simple minded ideas elicit such vitriol. You know absolutely nothing about modern sports, I'm talking just the basic machinations here, it's fucking embarrassing. It would take approximately 5 minutes for you to broaden your horizons but you refuse to do so, I've been researching this shit for about 15 years now, it's actually fun, invigorating and I can talk about sports without sounding like a fucking simpleton but it required a modicum of effort which you're clearly unwilling to give. In my fucking spare time I created things like the attached (now copied by the likes of Spotrac) and read through the CBA so I knew it like the back of my hand, I did this for fun, imagine someone trying to hold down a job in the sports reporting industry not even committing to this level. I'm one of the few that believes you're not trolling, that you're just this fucking stupid, you absolutely take pleasure in riling people up but you're not smart enough to come up with posts as shit brained as these, you just type out the dumb shit on your mind, people react and you get off on it. Please, for the love of god just fuck off, buttercup.

2009 Sox Payroll Resource.jpg

Welcome back, good Sir.  But be careful with insightful analytics as we have a whole host of new tweens with insider sources.  You may actually impact the FO’s signings and trades if this stuff gets out...

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DirtySox said:

But is the 3rd locker deliberately in the frame or kind of happenstance? Is there any panning of the camera towards the 3rd locker? Is the zoom function used at all? #Lockergate.

I think itd be more meaningful if there was an empty locker between the 2 of them. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DirtySox said:

But is the 3rd locker deliberately in the frame or kind of happenstance? Is there any panning of the camera towards the 3rd locker? Is the zoom function used at all? #Lockergate.

Anyone able to upload the video for those off us that don’t have Instagram because we’re not 20 year old girls that want to show off our lip-filler pics?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Anyone able to upload the video for those off us that don’t have Instagram because we’re not 20 year old girls that want to show off our lip-filler pics?

You dont need instagram to see it.

Go here: https://www.instagram.com/stories/yonder2323/?hl=en

(edit)

Or maybe you do. My mistake, I guess this computer was somehow logged into an instagram account haha. 

Edited by Soxbadger

Saw the story on IG, it’s probably as simple as “can’t wait” to play w buddy Jay.  But it’s pretty clear that the locker to the right of Jay is empty...

Is Jay the buffer between Yonder and Manny so Manny can check his sexts in peace without Alonso looking over his shoulder?!?  #LockerGate

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Whitesox27 said:

I've said it a billion times, but I still think Fulmer could be a solid reliever. If he can somewhat command his pitches, he should be good enough to pitch an inning at a time out of the bullpen. 

I totally agree! He's go such a funky delivery.  I heard Melton say once that opposing hitters have a hard time picking up the ball because of the delivery.  Perfect for facing 1 - 3 batters out of relief. I know he had the occasional good srart. But his struggles have alot to do with going through the lineup- especially more than once and struggling with command. Like Chili said earlier he has done alot of work this offseason. I'm intrigued to see what it translates to. 

2 minutes ago, Jose Abreu said:

It doesn't mean anything, but that's pretty obviously an empty locker. The absence of shoeboxes, hats, and clothing is clear as day

So there’s an empty locker. The Sox are after Manny. If he signs maybe that is his locker. But I don’t get where anyone can come up with Alonso hinting at anything posting this picture.

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres