Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

7 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Anyone reliable or just randoms?  Either way, if I were a fake insider I’d be willing to gamble he signs this week because it just makes too much sense with spring training around the corner.  And honestly, Wednesday is probably the best if you want to throw a dart out there.  I’m pretty optimistic our pain & suffering does end by next Friday.

Randoms, like this:

2 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

I don't mean to be rude, but can we stop posting tweets like this? Maybe *one* random person out there does have an accurate source, but it's quite evident 99% of them don't.

No one says you have to believe it.  I clearly said it was from a random, and was illustrating my point about how people are getting their hopes up about Wednesday.

5 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

I don't mean to be rude, but can we stop posting tweets like this? Maybe *one* random person out there does have an accurate source, but it's quite evident 99% of them don't.

fathom was just giving an example of the type of tweets out there claiming Machado to the Sox.  He was not trying to pass it off as something legitimate.

• Like 1

I'm sick of this.  Guys, I just called Jerry and told him to get this done.  He told me we would.  We are bros from the neighborhood.  Used to play some pick up hoops together.  I hit a big game winner one time so he kinda owes me.  So, this is as good as done.  I called in the favor.  I took care of all of you.  You are welcome.  Wednesday, maybe?  Who knows.

3 hours ago, smellysox said:

Yeah well I wish I was important enough that a helicopter was sent for me because I was needed at work. So back to the real world......yeah, what he wants and what he gets are 2 different things. 

Your fantasy about where you are in the world is about going to work? That's pretty lame lol

• Thanks 1

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres