Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

1 minute ago, shipps said:

I have been talking about Manny since probably over a year ago on my tl and I could literally change my name to Ships Machado within ten seconds. It means nothing. 

You are right. Kind of weird to see someone pretending to be someone’s cousin. Just got excited haha

Manny follows Yes Network and then people go nuts so he takes it down.

Posts White Sox baby shoes, people go nuts and he takes it down.

He and his wife are either very good at trolling or just dont understand social media. They have to know that people would go crazy about those things right?

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Why?

Deadlines work in every other sport. This off season is terrible for baseball. A deadline should absolutely exist.

What is the penalty for not signing? Who doe's it hurt and how? It would be an obscene amount of leverage for the owners, or would have players holding out even longer. 

1 minute ago, Orlando said:

Manny follows Yes Network and then people go nuts so he takes it down.

Posts White Sox baby shoes, people go nuts and he takes it down.

He and his wife are either very good at trolling or just dont understand social media. They have to know that people would go crazy about those things right?

If they’re for Alonso’s daughter why can’t she post them?

• Like 1

I tend to not put much stock into social media posts, but Manny's got to know that if he doesn't sign with the Sox there's a decent chance that Alonso will be traded before opening day (and almost certainly by this year's trade deadline), right?  So getting Alonso's daughter Sox shoes is just odd unless Manny is currently of the mind that he's going to sign with the Sox.  My two cents.

3 minutes ago, Perfect Vision said:

I tend to not put much stock into social media posts, but Manny's got to know that if he doesn't sign with the Sox there's a decent chance that Alonso will be traded before opening day (and almost certainly by this year's trade deadline), right?  So getting Alonso's daughter Sox shoes is just odd unless Manny is currently of the mind that he's going to sign with the Sox.  My two cents.

There is zero chance Alonso is traded before opening day if sox don't sign manny.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Perfect Vision said:

There is zero chance that Alonso is traded before opening day, no matter what Manny does.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Perfect Vision said:

I've been saying it for a while now, but I truly believe Manny has known he will be playing for the Sox for at least a month now. His agent is just trying to get him the best possible deal. 

• Like 2

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres