Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Manny is from Miami; that's the 305.

Yeah after I wrote the $305M I googled the Miami area code... I held off on my edit of my original post to not look like a jackass for not knowing the 305 area code before posting but thanks for that!  LOL :)

Edited by ChiSox9

Just now, mqr said:

When Cease and Eloy got pulled from their game, they posted a video saying like 'Hmm I wonder why, Could it be? nahhhhh" but it was obviously said with a wink.

it's come out that Carl knew Cease was being traded, and WSD knew before the trade was announced as well.  Carl didn't know the 2 others involved besides Eloy/Cease, but knew it was 4 players.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Given the way this offseason has gone, I'm sure we'll hear within the hour that the Sox have officially changed their team colors to yellow and blue.

No we'll hear from Heyman that the gloves were just a mock up and then Bruce will come in and say that the Sox have dropped their offer to 4/150.

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres