Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

Just now, GermanSoxFan said:

So far we had Manny's had, the baby shoes and now😂 the gloves.

Can't wait to react to a tweet about Manny's jockstrap.

I'm sorry but none of the instagram stuff is even close and anyone with a gram of common sense should know.

The gloves are very much intriguing to say the least!

1 minute ago, KnightsOnMintSt said:

This is an interesting point. If they did get permission from Machado, I would think that he would understand what people would assume seeing those colors.

It's obvious that he is either signing with sox shortly, or that tweet will get pulled, redacted, clarified or Tony Clark will confiscate them...

The one thing that I keep coming back to is there's no reason for Manny to troll Sox fans.  Considering Jay and Alonso are here if he goes elsewhere, he has to know that if he screws around with Sox fans and ends up going elsewhere, the Sox fans will take out some of their frustrations in terms of not cheering for Jay/Alonso.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

I find it hard to believe Rawlings would be the entity breaking this signing. The lack of silver and some red make it look more Yankee like to me even though the don't wear black. I am surprised he would use all new gloves every year. Some guys still use what they were using in high school 

The Yankees are navy blue. That glove is black.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

I find it hard to believe Rawlings would be the entity breaking this signing. The lack of silver and some red make it look more Yankee like to me even though the don't wear black. I am surprised he would use all new gloves every year. Some guys still use what they were using in high school 

These are professional MLB players not some softball league scrubs. And you may need to check for color blindness lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Dude

4 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

The red is Rawlings logo color

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

As a design professional with an expertise in branding...this glove IS a representation of the White Sox. Clear, simple no way around it. This is NOT yankees and if you peruse their instagram/twitter accounts, they have a navy blue they use for other teams and it would be clear. 

• Like 3

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres