Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

4 minutes ago, beckham15 said:

At least the roller coaster has been put back into commission, I think it’s been broke for the last month 

Yea, I'd rather hear something than nothing. At least trying to figure it out provides me with something to do. This offseason is like watching paint dry, only your sitting staring at the wall waiting waiting for said wall to be painted as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

Yea, I'd rather hear something than nothing. At least trying to figure it out provides me with something to do. This offseason is like watching paint dry, only your sitting staring at the wall waiting waiting for said wall to be painted as well.

At this point, I'd rather hear nothing until the ink is dry. Idiots perpetuating fake twitter bullshit is getting irritating. As long as people share it sarcastically, it is fine with me but when people take this seriously it annoys me to the nth degree. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

5 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

At this point, I'd rather hear nothing until the ink is dry. Idiots perpetuating fake twitter bullshit is getting irritating. As long as people share it sarcastically, it is fine with me but when people take this seriously it annoys me to the nth degree. 

So you're saying Rawlings post irritated you? C'mon man, that provided us with some fun. No one is forcing you to believe anything against your will.  

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres