Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

34 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Tying up 40-50ish percent of future payroll doesn't seem like a great idea to me.

If their peak payroll is only 120ish, the team is screwed for any long sustainable success anyways.  That figure, last year would have been 17- ish in payroll, and would have fallen between the Twins and Royals.  

I don't think having two players that could be HOF type players on the roster at the same time would be a bad thing.  Not that I think it will happen though.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Leonard Zelig said:

jhonny danks?

35 minutes ago, justBLAZE said:

jhonny danks!

haha...that's my brother. just texted him..he'll be honored that he's remembered....

oh, and happy i can add a post to this monster of a thread. sign already Manny!!!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Orlando said:

Just curious, is MBS the “D day” guy? Or is he trustworthy 

Again - I shared very reliable information and it didn’t go according to what I was told.   I didn’t post like others until I heard more.   And I’m optimistic what I was told a month ago is going to happen finally. So have at it but I’d be optimistic.  

• Thanks 3

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres