Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

7 minutes ago, centerfieldsixers said:

i know were not even the most annoying fan base in our town. but geez people are freeaking out over a glove, a white sox booty.

Some of us are following some ramdon dude from SD or Machado on instagram, instead of checking our 401k, Bank statements, or our kids snapchat.

i too got caught up in it. I read to get information cause I want my team to get one of the whales. bottom line is let me know when he signs. i got back to life a while ago. 

preach on brother

People really don't need to check their 401k daily (or bank statements)

8 minutes ago, centerfieldsixers said:

i know were not even the most annoying fan base in our town. but geez people are freeaking out over a glove, a white sox booty.

Some of us are following some ramdon dude from SD or Machado on instagram, instead of checking our 401k, Bank statements, or our kids snapchat.

i too got caught up in it. I read to get information cause I want my team to get one of the whales. bottom line is let me know when he signs. i got back to life a while ago. 

preach on brother

The gloves were WSox colors. Easily the biggest, and likely only, clue so far.

3 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Bank statements, yes, 401k, quarterly.

Too much fraud to not verify all charges are legit daily.

This is a good lesson, I have alerts set up for every charge at or over $99. Not as annoying as it sounds.

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, mqr said:

Meh, jay probably got 2 million extra dollars because he’s buddies with Manny. He can deal with it. 

On the other hand there is nothing remotely interesting about answers to these questions after a dozen or so times, may as well move on.

• Heads22 changed the title to Manny: Well? We're Waiting.
10 minutes ago, bmags said:

On the other hand there is nothing remotely interesting about answers to these questions after a dozen or so times, may as well move on.

On the other other hand, reporters shouldn't stop bothering the team until they do something about it. 

Edited by mqr

Just now, mqr said:

On the other other hand, reporters shouldn't stop bothering the team until they do something about it. 

I mean there is asking rick hahn and there is asking jon jay. Jon Jay can't sign manny. The content being produced from asking jon jay manny questions isn't very good and I'd rather the players get more baseball questions soon and get me the classic spring training fluff.

2 minutes ago, mqr said:

Hahn and Co. maybe but Alonso and Jay? That could have stopped a month ago and nobody would have missed those Q&As

Edited by TheTruth05

48 minutes ago, DurhamStance said:

First time poster, decided to be that guy, if even for one post. 

image.png

I really hate how every Tom, Dick and Harry with a twitter account suddenly is an insider this offseason. People are just throwing BS at the wall and seeing what sticks.

I do trust Hector Gomez though, as he has no reason to stick his neck out there with Machado to the Sox unless his source was credible. 

9 minutes ago, steveno89 said:

I really hate how every Tom, Dick and Harry with a twitter account suddenly is an insider this offseason. People are just throwing BS at the wall and seeing what sticks.

I do trust Hector Gomez though, as he has no reason to stick his neck out there with Machado to the Sox unless his source was credible. 

The best part is people still keep posting it on here. 

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres