Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

2 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

I just don't understand the want to make a troll tweet like that.  

Of course I want it to be true but I am really having a hard time believing it 😂 

If you really wanna go down that road, he's far from the only random account to have tweeted something like that over the past few days

1 minute ago, Jose Abreu said:

If you really wanna go down that road, he's far from the only random account to have tweeted something like that over the past few days

I'm 99.9% sure it's BS, but the one thing I always look for with these type of tweets is if they've ever broken something before and/or if they spread a bunch of BS rumors to hopefully be right.  This guy, unless he's deleted a lot, hasn't posted any BS from what I've seen.

• Like 1

Just now, maggsmaggs said:

How can you discern that he actually broke them (rather than posting what he read elsewhere) without delving into a deep investigation of a timeline?

I used Twitter's advanced search features by keyword and date to verify that he was the first to tweet things 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jose Abreu said:

I used Twitter's advanced search features by keyword and date to verify that he was the first to tweet things 

I also checked to see the date things were officially announced, and he was out in front of them prior to them breaking.  But yes, he could have received the information from others.

4 minutes ago, BackDoorBreach said:

I guess, it really is a shithole with a terrible fan base.

If they offer more money though I can't see Manny turning them down. Maybe Bryce would turn them down for less money but even that I highly doubt because he showed he was chasing the bag when he turned down the Nat's huge offer. 

• Like 1

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres