Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

A little off topic, so I apologize, but I went on the Phillies forum and really liked that they had a stickied thread in which one of the guys posted a link to every MLB team's forums for their members to see what other teams thought. Admins, do we have something like this for a quick reference? I think others would enjoy this, as would I. If no thread has been made, can I make one with all the teams forums? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

Chicken Soup for the Manny Machaon Soul

Chapter 1: Loss is Gain

My dear lost and wondering Manny wanting friend, the time has come for you to come away from this path.

For far to long now you’ve been set down the course of obsession and destruction... pining for the future while losing today.

If your in pain and can only fix your eyes upon Manny Machado dawning a White and Black robe, fear not... you aren’t alone.

The time is now to put Manny away. Let him go. Maybe he leaves to Philly or to live in A Whales Vagina... whatever the case maybe... you will find your life if you lose Manny’s.

Throughout the course of this book, we will examine things which will all take on new meaning... things which will come alive once more.

All you have to do is put Manny down and walk away.

Birds will once again fly... their song will once again greet your ears. Clouds in the sky will once again take shapes of obscure imagination and you to will float above the nominal trodding pace of pestilence.

Leave Manny behind. Lose him. Gain a new heart and a new life. Gain a new soul.

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, hi8is said:

Chicken Soup for the Manny Machaon Soul

Chapter 1: Loss is Gain

My dear lost and wondering Manny wanting friend, the time has come for you to come away from this path.

For far to long now you’ve been set down the course of obsession and destruction... pining for the future while losing today.

If your in pain and can only fix your eyes upon Manny Machado dawning a White and Black robe, fear not... you aren’t alone.

The time is now to put Manny away. Let him go. Maybe he leaves to Philly or to live in A Whales Vagina... whatever the case maybe... you will find your life if you lose Manny’s.

Throughout the course of this book, we will examine things which will all take on new meaning... things which will come alive once more.

All you have to do is put Manny down and walk away.

Birds will once again fly... their song will once again greet your ears. Clouds in the sky will once again take shapes of obscure imagination and you to will float above the nominal trodding pace of pestilence.

Leave Manny behind. Lose him. Gain a new heart and a new life. Gain a new soul.

Drinking that much on a Sunday morning is not healthy. 

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, drgiggles15 said:

A little off topic, so I apologize, but I went on the Phillies forum and really liked that they had a stickied thread in which one of the guys posted a link to every MLB team's forums for their members to see what other teams thought. Admins, do we have something like this for a quick reference? I think others would enjoy this, as would I. If no thread has been made, can I make one with all the teams forums? 

Great idea!

What were their general thoughts on the Phillies signing Harper?

1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

Yeah kind of weird a guy with Machados godchild as a Twitter name would prefer Harper, and some minor league guy would have the details.  Other than that, cool story bro.

It’s amazing to me how many losers are out there on Twitter that actually pretend to be baseball insiders for the sake of attention...so fucking pathetic.

• Heads22 changed the title to Manny: Nothing to see here
3 minutes ago, EvilJester99 said:

This is far beyond annoying.. these guys just need to fucking sign already. 

QFT. This is absolutely beyond annoying. These guys just need to fucking sign or sit out the year at this point. If they want to take a 1-year high AAV deal, just fucking do it. Just sign already. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

QFT. This is absolutely beyond annoying. These guys just need to fucking sign or sit out the year at this point. If they want to take a 1-year high AAV deal, just fucking do it. Just sign already. 

Why do they need to sign?  They still haven’t missed a single practice yet, and even if they wait a few weeks to sign, I highly doubt it would impact their performance come April.

• Like 1

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres