Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

I found another Nostramachado prediction that I think pertains to us!

πŸ‘€814πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

πŸ‘€19thπŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

πŸ‘€2019πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

πŸ‘€305πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Β 

Guys I think it is destiny

Woke up three times in the middle of the night to check this site and two Twitter accounts that are likely BS.

Suffice it to say, this has gone far enough. It really is sad what this has become. My 7 year old asks me every day if we have Machado yet. It's impossible for me to explain how there are all of these players without teams, yet spring training has started. Tough for a kid to get behind his team when he doesn't know who he's pulling for!

This will be my first time saying this, but today has to be the day.Β 

P.S.-not buying insider's story. Why would Machados's team meet in Vegas? What do they owe the Padres to keep the meeting a secret? No chance.

3 hours ago, Worldbreaker Palk said:

Figure I'd leave this here for everyone to wake up to tomorrow, plus I wanted to be apart of this madness!

Β 

Enjoy

*apologies for Joe Buck......

I'm in the shot when they show Podsednik's HR. I was about 5 people away from where the ball landed after the bounce.

Β 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Orlando said:

How is that MLB Insider account blowing up? And why does the official Dodgers twitter follow it?

Yeah that mlb insider guy from that account is supposedly going to reveal who he is once all of the remaining FA have signed. And then he says that we will see why he is so connected and why the Dodgers trust him. Idk. We shall see.

Edited by smellysox

4 minutes ago, smellysox said:

Yeah that mlb insider guy from that account is supposedly going to reveal who he is once all of the remaining FA have signed. And then he says that we will see why he is so connected and why the Dodgers trust him. Idk. We shall see.

You figure someone who is so β€œconnected” got so many things wrong this off season.Β 

6 minutes ago, smellysox said:

He’s clearly a fake insider looking for attention. TheΒ way he posts make him sound a bit like thatΒ crazy Ashley Hanson β€œDodgers insider” chick.

5 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

He’s clearly a fake insider looking for attention. TheΒ way he posts make him sound a bit like thatΒ crazy Ashley Hanson β€œDodgers insider” chick.

Yeah I know right? I saw our very own A Lemming (SoCalSox) arguing with him, calling him a fake.

Edited by smellysox

Will the Padres sign a $250 million-ish player contract this season?

• 22%No, the owners are cheap and this team is doomed forever.Β (17 votes)
    Β 
  • 8%Yes, it's Harper.Β (6 votes)
    Β 
  • 50%Yes, it's Machado.Β (39 votes)
    Β 
  • 8%It's not my money - eff it, they will both sign.Β (6 votes)
    Β 
  • 13%I will gladly pay $30 for a beer if they sign both of these guys.Β (10 votes)
    Β 

78 votes total

1 minute ago, Bad Hombre said:

Just another β€œthrow it against the wall and hope it sticks” twitter troll. Nothing to see here.Β 

Said it once, I'll say it again. Every Tom, Dick and Harry with a twitter handle out there thinks he/she can be an "insider" by throwing out garbage and seeing what sticks. So much misinformation going on.Β 

Sox aren't letting the Padres outbid them for their guy, and if they do, shame on them.

• Like 3

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres