Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

1 minute ago, Whitesox27 said:

All the random Twitter "insiders" that have emerged this offseason amuse me. Everyone and their mother claims to have a source now.

I do trust Hector Gomez. He has been calling Machado to the White Sox consistently for awhile now and has legitimate sources (likely Machado's father).

Just now, steveno89 said:

I do trust Hector Gomez. He has been calling Machado to the White Sox consistently for awhile now and has legitimate sources (likely Machado's father).

He was calling Machado to Sox because of the 8/250 he kept reiterating.

That apparently is not the high offer anymore.  

Just now, Orlando said:

If I’m not mistaken that Chris Camello guy has gotten something right in the past? Maybe got lucky? I just remember when he called Harper to the Dodgers people on Dodgers reddit took it as fact

Yes, he’s not one of these complete random twitter trolls.

3 minutes ago, steveno89 said:

When someone like Gomez or Rosenthal tweets Padres are close to finalizing a deal......then it’s time to panic. 

4 minutes ago, steveno89 said:

Hector is legit I think, but 99% of the random tweets that are posted in this thread are a load of crap written by people looking for their 15 minutes of fame if they somehow get it right.

With Hector there really isn’t anything in it for him to favor the Sox in this. If he only wanted notoriety he could have played it differently and said his source was feeding him info that covered more teams being heavily involved. He hasn’t done that, he has been consistent for a long time that Manny is going to ultimately come to the Sox. 

6 minutes ago, Whitesox27 said:

Hector is legit I think, but 99% of the random tweets that are posted in this thread are a load of crap written by people looking for their 15 minutes of fame if they somehow get it right.

If Hector flips and says the Padres are signing Machado, then it is definitely time to panic

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Peacock Wrestler said:

My source is my mother. 

Is that you, Will Ferrell?  “You’re my boy, Blue!”

https://sports.yahoo.com/cowboy-pinball-game-leaves-spectators-shocked-participant-unconscious-kentucky-rodeo-054609924.html

Most sources the last two months are about as likely to be correct as the Darwin Awards winners from Kentucky (not Florida, Jersey or WV this time) who signed waivers to play “Cowboy Pinball” with a crazy 2000 pound bull for a 1/23 chance at winning $100.

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Is that you, Will Ferrell?  “You’re my boy, Blue!”

https://sports.yahoo.com/cowboy-pinball-game-leaves-spectators-shocked-participant-unconscious-kentucky-rodeo-054609924.html

Most sources the last two months are about as likely to be correct as the Darwin Awards winners from Kentucky (not Florida, Jersey or WV this time) who signed waivers to play “Cowboy Pinball” with a crazy 2000 pound bull for a 1/23 chance at winning $100.

Stick to the subject buddy :)

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres