Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

3 minutes ago, SoCalSox said:

Translation- The White Sox have won the Machado sweepstakes & the Phillies are doing everything in their power not to miss out on both players.

I feel same. Not a very smart leak otherwise. 

Okay. I didn’t really want both but after Parkey, would love to tear their hearts out mortal kombat style.

1 minute ago, bmags said:

I feel same. Not a very smart leak otherwise. 

Okay. I didn’t really want both but after Parkey, would love to tear their hearts out mortal kombat style.

I'm going to have to ask you to not bring up the Bears...

I'm just starting to get over this. The name Parkey just pisses me off again.

16 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Probably a long shot, but man what a dream it would be if the Sox could actually land Machado for something like 7/$210M. 

I just can’t see that happening.  In fact, I’m so confident in won’t that I will pull a Dan Clark and delete my account if it does (and then reactivate 48 hours later when everyone has moved on 😜).

18 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Probably a long shot, but man what a dream it would be if the Sox could actually land Machado for something like 7/$210M. 

Definitely a long shot but I think it will still be lower than we all expected at the beginning. Should have enough wiggle room to attack some more free agents

2 minutes ago, whitesoxwinner said:

That article by Todd was retweeted by merk, who generally is negative/super realistic...interesting. And a whole lot of smoke coming out today, I bet it officially comes out tomorrow

Officially tomorrow and hopefully  believable news today!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

RT @ToddZolecki: The meeting between the #Phillies and Bryce Harper yesterday in Las Vegas went so well and they came away so impressed with Harper and his wife that they might be shifting their focus from Manny Machado to him. https://t.co/zy0ChusHcc

See, that’s called fantastic news!  If true, it could be time to sound the alarm boys!!

4 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

See, that’s called fantastic news!  If true, it could be time to sound the alarm boys!!

On Rotoworld it's reported that Nightengale says the formal offer to Harper will be presented this week. Not sure if this was on here somewhere.

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres