Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

7 minutes ago, mqr said:

Eh, 368 is like two passan tweets away.

I think it's going to take more than that. There's really not much more to discuss until Machado signs. Back to the future, taxi, Christopher Lloyd, delorean's, Michael J Fox and pro wrestling are the hot topics for signing Machado. We're bored! 

Edited by BlackSox13

2 minutes ago, Greydawgfan1 said:

It seems very quiet today on twitter. Even from our local guys. Is this a sign of deep negotiations?

Was thinking the same thing. Very little activity even regarding non-related stuff. Unfortunately, I've thought a lot of things lately and have been dead wrong on all of them.

Edited by mqr

16 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Excuse me Mr Reinsdorf, you  have a Mr. Boras on line 2, asking about collusion?

"Well, again Scott, there has been no collusion between the Reinsdorf campaign and Phillies or Reinsdorf and Phillies. No collusion. When I watch you interviewing all the people leaving their committees, I mean, the Harpado’s are all running for free agent contracts, trying to say this that -- but bottom line, they all say there's no collusion. And there is no collusion...

...But again I'll speak to attorneys -- I can only say this, there was absolutely no collusion. Everybody knows it. So it was brought up for that reason. But it has been determined that there is no collusion and by virtually everybody. So we'll see what happens. We'll see what happens. I mean certainly we'll see what happens -- when they have no collusion and nobody's found any collusion at any level it seems unlikely that you'd even have an interview."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres