Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

1 minute ago, Peacock Wrestler said:

I just imagine Machado sitting at home reading this forum.   

He's at Hahn's house, and they are both laughing their asses off at us.

"Dude, call Nightengale and tell him you only offered me 5 years."

Giggling like a schoolgirl, "That's awesome.  Give me the phone."

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Imagine for a sec that we have the entire Machado situation ironed out and it's a reasonable offer...but also gives us enough flexibility for JR to call up Boras and say....Let's iron this out RIGHT now and put an aggressive offer on Harper. 

Dual announcements of signing both on the same day would go down as the biggest spectacle in Free Agency since Lebron took his talents to South Beach. 

I know it's a pipe dream...but man, JR and the Sox would be the talk of MLB for the next two seasons. 

Edited by EloyJenkins
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, EloyJenkins said:

Imagine for a sec that we have the entire Machado situation ironed out and it's a reasonable offer...but also gives us enough flexibility for JR to call up Boras and say....Let's iron this out RIGHT now and put an aggressive offer on Harper. 

Dual announcements of signing both on the same day would go down as the biggest spectacle in Free Agency since Lebron took his talents to South Beach. 

I know it's a pipe dream...but man, JR and the Sox would be the talk of MLB for the next two seasons. 

If we got both I'd give them my entire wallet and banking info. I'd even fall for Nigerian scams. 

• Haha 1

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres