yesterday333

Machado signs with Padres 10/300

7 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Anyone reliable or just randoms?  Either way, if I were a fake insider I’d be willing to gamble he signs this week because it just makes too much sense with spring training around the corner.  And honestly, Wednesday is probably the best if you want to throw a dart out there.  I’m pretty optimistic our pain & suffering does end by next Friday.

Randoms, like this:

7 minutes ago, fathom said:

Randoms, like this:

I don't mean to be rude, but can we stop posting tweets like this? Maybe *one* random person out there does have an accurate source, but it's quite evident 99% of them don't.

2 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

I don't mean to be rude, but can we stop posting tweets like this? Maybe *one* random person out there does have an accurate source, but it's quite evident 99% of them don't.

No one says you have to believe it.  I clearly said it was from a random, and was illustrating my point about how people are getting their hopes up about Wednesday.

5 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

fathom was just giving an example of the type of tweets out there claiming Machado to the Sox.  He was not trying to pass it off as something legitimate.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

fathom was just giving an example of the type of tweets out there claiming Machado to the Sox.  He was not trying to pass it off as something legitimate.

IDK. That guy was a 2x little league gold glover. He might have some sources!!!!

• Haha 2

I heard 100 randoms = one Ken Rosenthal. So if enough of us pretend to have sources, he will sign Wednesday.

Edited by Orlando
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

700 pages or MM signs?

24 minutes ago, beckham15 said:

What happens first....manny signs or Eloy makes his debut??

700 and Eloy

1 hour ago, beckham15 said:

What happens first....manny signs or Eloy makes his debut??

Option C - Elvis returns 

• Haha 1

I'm sick of this.  Guys, I just called Jerry and told him to get this done.  He told me we would.  We are bros from the neighborhood.  Used to play some pick up hoops together.  I hit a big game winner one time so he kinda owes me.  So, this is as good as done.  I called in the favor.  I took care of all of you.  You are welcome.  Wednesday, maybe?  Who knows.

3 hours ago, smellysox said:

Yeah well I wish I was important enough that a helicopter was sent for me because I was needed at work. So back to the real world......yeah, what he wants and what he gets are 2 different things. 

Your fantasy about where you are in the world is about going to work? That's pretty lame lol

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, drgiggles15 said:

Really thinking of starting from page 1 of this thread and reading all the amusing comments we have made over the last months. Maybe by the time I'm done, he will sign somewhere. 

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

6/26 is my birthday, and I used to see 626 so often in my life that my friends all started noticing and sending me pictures of times they would encounter it. So.... I'll throw my hat in the ring at page 626.

It's my area code.

Distracted by the AAF and the reddit war I started. Any manny news today??

Edited by TitoMB345

Just now, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

Reddit war that SoxTalk started??

No sorry, bad phrasing. I along with some other people started.