yesterday333

Machado signs with Padres 10/300

2 minutes ago, Orlando said:

Ok ready for a private eye post? This dude who’s name is “Eddie Machado” claims to be Manny’s cousin on twitter. Says the deal is done. The picture looks a lot like Machado...

I'm pretty sure that guy is a fraud

Just now, Saufley said:

Don't tease me, Orlando.

I have no idea if this dude is legit. Just checked his tl and his been talking about it for over a year it looks like 

Ok ready for a private eye post? This dude who’s name is “Eddie Machado” claims to be Manny’s cousin on twitter. Says the deal is done. The picture looks a lot like Machado...

The account has four total posts. It's 99.9% certainly BS and trolling.

Well, if Machado was going to play for the Sox he'd probably prefer to surprise Yonder with these in person. Probably means he's going to a team with Spring Training in Florida. Likely New York.

• Haha 1

Just now, maggsmaggs said:

The account has four total posts. It's 99.9% certainly BS and trolling.

Go back and check. Click on tweets and replies. His been tweeting since August of 17

1 minute ago, Heads22 said:

Well, if Machado was going to play for the Sox he'd probably prefer to surprise Yonder with these in person. Probably means he's going to a team with Spring Training in Florida. Likely New York.

You son of a b****. 

• Like 2

Just now, Orlando said:

Go back and check. Click on tweets and replies. His been tweeting since August of 17

First tweet about Manny and the Sox was 5/21/18 and has tweeted about other stuff as well. Could be a dedicated troll but who knows

First tweet about Manny and the Sox was 5/21/18 and has tweeted about other stuff as well. Could be a dedicated troll but who knows

I have been talking about Manny since probably over a year ago on my tl and I could literally change my name to Ships Machado within ten seconds. It means nothing. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, shipps said:

I have been talking about Manny since probably over a year ago on my tl and I could literally change my name to Ships Machado within ten seconds. It means nothing. 

You are right. Kind of weird to see someone pretending to be someone’s cousin. Just got excited haha

2 minutes ago, shipps said:

Ships Machado has a nice ring to it. I like it! Do it!

• Like 1

Guys I just saw this post on twitter by a shipps machado that claims he is machado's brother, he says machado's cousin is full of crap.

• Haha 7

4 minutes ago, Greydawgfan1 said:

Do free agents have to sign by a certain date?

Any signing after February 1st should be hit with a 10% tax.  That might get things moving. 

Manny and his wife share their Instagram account.  She probably posted this story and got told to take it down.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Manny and his wife share their Instagram account.  She probably posted this story and got told to take it down.

Unless Manny got a fresh ...mani then she certainly filmed the thing

8 minutes ago, soxfan2014 said:

Nope. And a deadline would be awful, really.

Why?

Deadlines work in every other sport. This off season is terrible for baseball. A deadline should absolutely exist.

Manny follows Yes Network and then people go nuts so he takes it down.

Posts White Sox baby shoes, people go nuts and he takes it down.

He and his wife are either very good at trolling or just dont understand social media. They have to know that people would go crazy about those things right?

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Why?

Deadlines work in every other sport. This off season is terrible for baseball. A deadline should absolutely exist.

What is the penalty for not signing? Who doe's it hurt and how? It would be an obscene amount of leverage for the owners, or would have players holding out even longer.