Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

Even if Hector's source is Manny himself, with at least one newer team like the Padres jumping in, I have no idea how Hector would even know who's ultimately going to pony up the most dough.  It's not like he's saying the White Sox are a lifelong dream and Manny will take a discount to play here.  

Edited by bighurt574

6 minutes ago, Charlie Haeger's Knuckles said:

am I the only one alarmed by the chisox.com article about Moncada playing third base?
https://www.mlb.com/whitesox/news/is-yoan-moncadas-future-as-a-third-baseman/c-304130784

Is this the start of the PR storm after missing on Machado, or maybe posturing with Lozano? #eeeek

Welcome to yesterday circa 2 PM.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Charlie Haeger's Knuckles said:

am I the only one alarmed by the chisox.com article about Moncada playing third base?
https://www.mlb.com/whitesox/news/is-yoan-moncadas-future-as-a-third-baseman/c-304130784

Is this the start of the PR storm after missing on Machado, or maybe posturing with Lozano? #eeeek

nothing to see here

6 minutes ago, Ben Waffleson said:

Key word: Guess 

Anything else to get me going?

Everything is a guess.  No one knows a damn thing.  Maybe Machado knows something but I'm not even sure about that at this point.

Edited by Rowand44

3 minutes ago, Rowand44 said:

Everything is a guess.  No one knows a damn thing.  Maybe Machado knows something but I'm not even sure about that at this point.

He probably has no idea where he's gonna end up and it's Feb. 19th. We're probably nowhere near an ending given that there's seemingly a "bidding war" now , for lack of a better term

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

Dude.  I don't know what you are doing, or if it the communists, or what, but none of your pics ever come through. We literally see a string of numbers and letters.  That's it.

Instead of copying and pasting @caulfield12 press the insert other media drop down and select “from url”

Otherwise, they won’t work.

You can also “click to choose files” and upload them if they’re under 840kb.

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres