Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

7 minutes ago, hi8is said:

Instead of copying and pasting @caulfield12 press the insert other media drop down and select “from url”

Otherwise, they won’t work.

You can also “click to choose files” and upload them if they’re under 840kb.

8 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

His is the only one that does it.

It’s those meddling Red Communists!  They’ve Huaweied up my I-Pad in the Great Firewall of China.

Fortunately, they can’t stop or even hope to contain Bo Jackson.

That Ken Rosenthal tweet is probably worth 100 times more than any Bowden or Heyman tweet (and 10,000 times more than any Chris Camillo or J Michael Robertson tweet).

He chose his words carefully.  Phillies and Padres ownership want Harper more than Machado and they get the final say over Klentak and Preller.  Reinsdorf is on board with making Machado the priority.  We're at the end.  Things are in a VERY good place for the Sox. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I 100% believe today will be the day the Machado sweepstakes finally come to a conclusion.  It may not be until very late tonight, but something is going to give now that two teams are actively in the mix.  Still think the Sox will ultimately get him for around 8/$280M.

12:01 am Wednesday White Sox move confirmed!

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I 100% believe today will be the day the Machado sweepstakes finally come to a conclusion.  It may not be until very late tonight, but something is going to give now that two teams are actively in the mix.  Still think the Sox will ultimately get him for around 8/$280M.

TODAY IS THE DAY?

( we’ve said that for like 100 consecutive days now. )

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Eventually, you will be right haha

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres