Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

My take is the Padres are throwing numbers out there and are beating the White Sox and now the White Sox need to counter the offer.  Neither guy was signing until this time so now the agents are getting their ducks in a row.  There needs to be no meeting or selling teams to guys moving in future years.  The NFL and NBA free agency starts and ends in a week or two.  The MLB doesn't even start until the season is about to begin.

I am not sure why this is but it is what it is.

In regard to this new theory, took Moose two years to get what he would have gotten in KC if he took the qualifying offer.  He has stayed with Boras after this and did the same thing this year so what the hell do I know. 

Right, no excuse for the Padres to outbid the White Sox. Our team remains in the driver’s seat, IMO. 

Really hope they don’t mess this up. When it comes to transactions, the post-rebuild Hahn regime has earned my trust by showing logic at every step. 

But they could lose it fast right here. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, soxfan2014 said:

I have an extra pair of pants in my drawer at work...let's do this.

It is found that Manny Machado and Bryce Harper rumors are more effective substances for male enhancement drugs especially for men post 40 than whatever the Big Hurt is selling these days.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OmarComing25 said:

Anyone see this? Apparently this guy scooped the Hanley Ramirez to Red Sox deal and the Stanton extension. Imagine if Trout signs before Harper/Machado.

Trout would get much more in an open market but hey maybe he loves LA.

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres