Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

7 minutes ago, KnightsOnMintSt said:

This whole process is becoming very tiring... But I cannot seem to pry myself away from this board for any considerable amount of time. Hope we get some news soon! Lots of little pieces of info seem to be trending positively towards the White Sox I’d say.

Which is what scares me the most, tbh lol

6 minutes ago, KnightsOnMintSt said:

This whole process is becoming very tiring... But I cannot seem to pry myself away from this board for any considerable amount of time. Hope we get some news soon! Lots of little pieces of info seem to be trending positively towards the White Sox I’d say.

If white sox don't get anywhere close $300M they won't get machado.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, peavy44 said:

If white sox don't get anywhere close $300M they won't get machado.

You keep saying this, but there is no indication that anyone is getting close to 300 on Machado right?  He has to sign somewhere and if the options are retire at 26 or sign for 245, I bet he signs for 245.  

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if the negotiating goes that far.

4 minutes ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

Good God, does anyone know how to ignore members on mobile? I'll run to the nearest Kinko's and pay $1.99 a minute if I have to. 

Click the menu button, account, Ignored users. Add him. Done.

Edited by Ross Gload Fan
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

Good God, does anyone know how to ignore members on mobile? I'll run to the nearest Kinko's and pay $1.99 a minute if I have to. 

Dunno how to do it on mobile but I just did it on my laptop, cuz if I hear that guy mention Machado and $300 million again I may burn this place to the ground.

9 minutes ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

With the Yankees signing Britton to 3 years, I am hoping that gives them even less money to offer Manny. I'm taking this as good news for us.

I’m hoping it means Ottavino to the White Sox.  I’d be ok with Herrera, but would much prefer Ottavino at the right terms.

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres