Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

It is one thing to post a twitter account, but when personal contact information gets published, that is something that will always cross the line here.  Rant and rave if you like, but we will be host to going after someone in an intimate setting.

I agree. I mean, if that guy made his own email address publically available, he should expect to get mocking emails when he's proven wrong, But if he didn't make his email address public and someone found it, that's wrong. And in general, it's a good idea to not harass people via email. Tag him in a tweet laughing at him and call it a day.

17 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

Just so anyone who is wondering what just happened knows - the moderators cleared a post with inappropriate content and are dealing with the poster. A few posts are being archived to clear them out.

GIVE HIM THE HAMMER!

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

They list the Cubs, Cardinals, Dodgers, Nationals, Padres and Twins as a few options.

Cubs would be surprising, especially if they don't have the money for Harper.

Cardinals always seem like a team to watch out for.

I dont see the Dodgers unless they plan on moving Turner and insisting that Machado plays 3B.

I am under the impression that Bryce will return to the Nationals, and they already gave Corbin a bunch of money.

I dont see the Padres or Twins unless they throw out offers you simply just cannot refuse.

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres