Jump to content
yesterday333

Manny: Agent of Chaos

Recommended Posts

Just now, Sockin said:

Roeper is a big Sox fan (wrote a book on '05) and a member of the media. It would stand to reason he might have some connections to the team.

Or he's just excited like the rest of us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I don’t know why, but this made LOL.

You know exactly why.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is getting me out of my lurker mode!  I was on the Harper train more at the beginning of the offseason, but you can’t understate the importance of landing one of these two.  I hope we are partying like it’s 2005 again soon!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Ok, in the meantime, should I PM you my banking info so I can get a taste of that fat paycheck you so deliciously promised?

Gladly, I’ve never been a good gambler so thankfully...I don’t. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, soxfan2014 said:

Fucking...sign...already...

Someone out there has to know something they can tell us.  New news. Please.

Edited by Saufley
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Saufley said:

Someone out there has to know something they can tell us.  New news. Please.

Nobody knows anything concrete and Im betting that one of the big time writers gets the scoop for all the times tehy helped the team he goes to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We should all be use to this by now.. every day the news changes. Agents playing with everyone's emotions... "Messing with my money is like messing with my emotions Smokie" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, soulfly said:

Reminded me of this.

BG8vxzJCEAA-4li.jpg

That might be the greatest screenshot pic I've ever seen. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Soxbadger said:

Nobody knows anything concrete and Im betting that one of the big time writers gets the scoop for all the times tehy helped the team he goes to.

We better hope Nightengale is breaking this one then.

Edited by Chicago White Sox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EvilJester99 said:

We should all be use to this by now.. every day the news changes. Agents playing with everyone's emotions... "Messing with my money is like messing with my emotions Smokie" 

The Yankees being out (if true) is absolutely huge though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the Yankees have just conceded then? I am supposed to believe that they aren’t even going to try and make him an offer? That can’t be true, sorry. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Saufley said:

Someone out there has to know something they can tell us.  New news. Please.

I'll have an update from my source on sat around noon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, shipps said:

So the Yankees have just conceded then? I am supposed to believe that they aren’t even going to try and make him an offer? That can’t be true, sorry. 

 

Yeah, this is bogus. I also don't believe that they haven't made him an official offer yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×