Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

1 minute ago, TheTruth05 said:

I'm not sure for all fellow ticket plan holders, but I have been getting calls from reps the last couple of days. That can't be a coincidence...

giphy.gif

Isn't this just the time of year where they don't leave anyone alone?

3 minutes ago, KiwiSox said:

Guys! Thrilled to announce JON JAY has joined your beloved South Side Baseballer Club!

btw we also got this Manny Machado fella for $275m thought we'd squeeze that news in there later fellas

God I wish that would happen, I would die laughing. 

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

If Machado does sign with the Sox I want some of you to think about what you will be posting. I expect some manly " Fuck  ya ,yea . yeah , yeses ". Basically not more than 2 syllable grunts. None of this wimpy "it's happening" stuff. Dismissed.

I just assumed we'd all pull our best hawk voice out and yell "HELL YES!"

• Like 1

If Machado does sign with the Sox I want some of you to think about what you will be posting. I expect some manly " Fuck  ya ,yea . yeah , yeses ". Basically not more than 2 syllable grunts. None of this wimpy "it's happening" stuff. Dismissed.

Don’t worry, there will be plenty of F 💣s coming from me.

how bout holy schnikes I cant believe JR went to the bank

They we're talking to me about upgrading my 10 game plan, maybe that's why?

4 minutes ago, ptatc said:

Not me. i already set up the payment plan.

4 minutes ago, mqr said:

Isn't this just the time of year where they don't leave anyone alone?

Edited by TheTruth05

Just now, Orlando said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, there is way too much smoke for there not to be a fire. We will all get our lives back soon!

From my experience, White Sox moves rarely come with any smoke. They come out of the blue and then BAM fire baby.

I have no idea what to expect here, but I've started daydreaming about Manny being in the middle of our lineup the next 5+ years and I'm excited.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hi8is said:

My birthday is on Saturday. Give me a present Jerry.

I will be at a birthday party on Saturday (we aren't related are we) with all my Cubs fan relatives. This would make it more enjoyable.  I'm sure I'll get, we aren't bad enough to need him though.

1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

This process will make me hate both players if the White Sox get shutout. If they get one fine, but if zero, they wasted too much of my time.

Did they waste your time or did you waste your time on them?

3 minutes ago, Steve9347 said:

From my experience, White Sox moves rarely come with any smoke. They come out of the blue and then BAM fire baby.

I have no idea what to expect here, but I've started daydreaming about Manny being in the middle of our lineup the next 5+ years and I'm excited.

There have been plenty that have smoke to them. The biggest of course was the Chris Sale deal - everyone knew that was coming we just didn't know where. People (Chili) had Herrera several days early just last week.

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres