Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

6 minutes ago, bmags said:

Do pEople remember that they were like begging nothahn to ask this person like...12 hours ago? And he apparently did, and now he’s being criticized.

5 minutes ago, EvilJester99 said:

Everyone needs to relax give the guy time to come back and explain before lambasting him.. 

Seriously. You guys wanted his info so badly, don’t scare him away before he can even post it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Do we understand why fake news is coming out it’s because of twitter and boards?   Rick mentioned how annoyed he was by it.    Do not trust much right now.  I’m putting my money on Rick to get it done.    But the narrative they want is that they are the underdogs.    Monday is d day.    Watch   

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

We keep talking about source this and source that, but isn’t it all pointless if Machado and Harper themselves don’t know what they’re going to do yet? I mean Bryce Harper could wake up tomorrow morning and decide to go back home to the Nationals because that’s what he’s most familiar with. Machado could wake up and decide that he likes being in the playoffs and he wants to be with a contender. 

This bemoaning and bellyaching is exhausting. I wish they would just make. a. damn. decision. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mbs1969 said:

Do we understand why fake news is coming out it’s because of twitter and boards?   Rick mentioned how annoyed he was by it.    Do not trust much right now.  I’m putting my money on Rick to get it done.    But the narrative they want is that they are the underdogs.    Monday is d day.    Watch   

You are my new favorite poster and for some reason I actually believe you because it actually makes a fuckton of sense!

2 minutes ago, Mbs1969 said:

A signing is expected Monday?

Just now, Mbs1969 said:

So let’s look at this-  someone broadcasts they are talking to a Sox front office person at a 1 yo birthday party.  That’s telegraphing it.   No way in hell they say anything because their ass is on the line.   Trust Rick.  

I tend to agree with this.....

Total Frustration would be the way I would describe the conversation. Asked what the chances are of the Sox signing Harper or Machado. Answer: Not good. Sourced explained how much time and effort was put into these presentations. Hahn and co are working extremely hard and might pull something out. But this person is frustrated to the point of not seeing it happen. I do not know anything about other teams. Shoot me a PM if you would like a little more info into my source. I told Chilli about him/her. 

Also interesting was that my source thinks Harper will sign 1st.

Again I wish I had better news and I hope my source is wrong

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, NotHahn said:

Total Frustration would be the way I would describe the conversation. Asked what the chances are of the Sox signing Harper or Machado. Answer: Not good. Sourced explained how much time and effort was put into these presentations. Hahn and co are working extremely hard and might pull something out. But this person is frustrated to the point of not seeing it happen. I do not know anything about other teams. Shoot me a PM if you would like a little more info into my source. I told Chilli about him/her. 

And now you can all go nuts :P 

2 minutes ago, NotHahn said:

I think we need some more explanation. Just not good? Why not good? Did the source say anything that could explain why?

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres