Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

1 minute ago, KnightsOnMintSt said:

That’s how we found out about Luis Robert.

Way different situation. His brother in law plays for the Sox who he is with. Never borrowed a hat before? 

If anything the story is that Yonder is sporting Sox gear in front of Manny. The best type of advertisement there is.

15 minutes ago, Orlando said:

Zoom into the side of the hat and you can see a bit of a patch or logo. Could be nothing. Just that most other hats had patches on the opposite side

That’s the small new era patch that is on all Mlb replica hats bro...

2 minutes ago, NotHahn said:

Way different situation. His brother in law plays for the Sox who he is with. Never borrowed a hat before? 

If anything the story is that Yonder is sporting Sox gear in front of Manny. The best type of advertisement there is.

So Yonder carries an extra Sox hat with him at all times? :)

47 minutes ago, fathom said:

Or he’s trolling, like when he started following YES Network?  The hat stuff has been fun to analyze, but I’m more optimistic that Hector Gomez thinks he’s coming here.

Yes. I agree. I thought more people would have been talking about that the first time it was mentioned. But the hat thing was happening. 

2 minutes ago, smellysox said:

Yes. I agree. I thought more people would have been talking about that the first time it was mentioned. But the hat thing was happening. 

Manny could have literally signed with us during #HatGate and it wouldn't have mattered, we would still be interpreting that video. 

• Haha 3

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres