Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

Well after reviewing the video a few (hundred) times I’m leaning that Machado is indeed wearing a Sox hat. Alonso’s Sox hat looks almost identical in the same video. If it means he signed or he’s trolling who knows. Can’t hurt our chances though. 

Smalls : I was gonna put the ball back.

Squints : But it was signed by Manuela Machado!

Smalls : Yeah, you keep telling me that! Who is she?

Ham Porter : WHAT? WHAT?

Kenny : The sultan of swat!

Bertram : The king of crash!

Timmy : The colossus of clout!

Tommy : The colossus of clout!

All : Manny Machado!

Ham Porter : ALso known as EL MINISTRO de DEFENSA!  The MInister of Defense!!!

Smalls : Oh my god! You mean that's the same guy?

All : YES!

Benny Rodriguez : Smalls, Manny Machado is the greatest baseball player that ever lived. People say he was less than a god but more than a man. You know, like Hercules or Mickey Mantle or something. That ball you just aced to The Beast is worth, well, more than your whole life.

Smalls : [Falls to the ground and clutches his stomach, groaning]  I don't feel so good.

All : [Fanning Scott with their caps]  Give him air, give him air.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Smalls : I was gonna put the ball back.

Squints : But it was signed by Manuela Machado!

Smalls : Yeah, you keep telling me that! Who is she?

Ham Porter : WHAT? WHAT?

Kenny : The sultan of swat!

Bertram : The king of crash!

Timmy : The colossus of clout!

Tommy : The colossus of clout!

All : Manny Machado!

Ham Porter : ALso known as EL MINISTRO de DEFENSA!  The MInister of Defense!!!

Smalls : Oh my god! You mean that's the same guy?

All : YES!

Benny Rodriguez : Smalls, Manny Machado is the greatest baseball player that ever lived. People say he was less than a god but more than a man. You know, like Hercules or Mickey Mantle or something. That ball you just aced to The Beast is worth, well, more than your whole life.

Smalls : [Falls to the ground and clutches his stomach, groaning]  I don't feel so good.

All : [Fanning Scott with their caps]  Give him air, give him air.

So my theory is that they don't mention Smalls father at all throughout the film.  The mom happens to be played by Indiana Jones initial love interest.  I don't wanna sound like a hat sized alarmist but... Smalls is Indiana Jones bastard.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bschmaranz said:

So my theory is that they don't mention Smalls father at all throughout the film.  The mom happens to be played by Indiana Jones initial love interest.  I don't wanna sound like a hat sized alarmist but... Smalls is Indiana Jones bastard.

I didn't even realize Karen Allen was still alive...she's 67 now.

26 minutes ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

I know people don't seem to like this guy, but at least it's not Manny's hat anymore...

Screenshot_20190118-015548.png

Lol, I replied to this saying "2 days ago you made it seem like the Harper show was wrapping up within 48 hours. I hope you have a difference source for this one".

And he blocked me. 😂

So is this why people don't seem to like or trust this guy? Lmao, guess I'll have to bust out the burner account now. Rats.

Edited by ChiliIrishHammock24

5 minutes ago, Bad Hombre said:

I believe Incarcerated Bob is a known fraud. One of those “throw crap against the wall and hope it sticks” type. 

Yeah I have no idea about his reputation, other than he seems to be hated and now he's obviously very sensitive to people calling him out (even mildly) for his bad info. lol, such a hairpin trigger on that little guy.

Good morning. Still chatting (and forcing yourself to believe) about hats, I see. I still dont think it is a Sox hat. in my opinion, Manny is a color schemin kinda guy. Red hat accents to go with his red shirt and shoes. Now I know you crazies will show me red white sox hats, but just dont lol

9 minutes ago, Flash Tizzle said:

This entire ordeal has made me so numb, even if the Sox sign Machado and officially announce it, I still don’t think I’ll believe it. “This is all just high level negotiating tactics” 

And the worst part is that it's for the dirtiest player in the game today, soon to become 175m+ dirty player

35 minutes ago, Goober said:

And the worst part is that it's for the dirtiest player in the game today, soon to become 175m+ dirty player

Machado is also a 26 year old on a HoF career trajectory. AJP is one of the most popular White Sox players of my lifetime and it's not like he was a perennial MVP contender.

4 hours ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

Yeah I have no idea about his reputation, other than he seems to be hated and now he's obviously very sensitive to people calling him out (even mildly) for his bad info. lol, such a hairpin trigger on that little guy.

He's always been like that. I'll repeat he got the Dwight Howard trade wrong 3 times. Twice to the Lakers and once to the Nets. 

2 hours ago, Ross Gload Fan said:

Good morning. Still chatting (and forcing yourself to believe) about hats, I see. I still dont think it is a Sox hat. in my opinion, Manny is a color schemin kinda guy. Red hat accents to go with his red shirt and shoes. Now I know you crazies will show me red white sox hats, but just dont lol

You're welcome. 🤣

hwl?set=sku[20782316],c[2],w[1000],h[750

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres