Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

Fwiw, with how well the Colts looked in the first half of that Wild Card game...and how shaky Kansas City's defense has been (see Oklahoma Sooners, 2016-2018)...anything's possible.

What's the weather forecast?

If KC has to go to the running game because of inclement weather, not having their best back is going to have consequences.  By and large, they've been able to get away with it...but there are so many ghosts of the past hovering around Arrowhead, it almost seems like Chiefs' fans would have to go into it betting on the Colts but also simultaneously hoping to lose those bets (feeling that either way, they got something out of it).

Edited by caulfield12

6 minutes ago, Dam8610 said:

You sure about that second part? The Chiefs tend to shit the bed against the Colts in the playoffs, and the Chiefs have looked shaky while the Colts have, well, not.

They’ve never had a QB that threw 50 TDs and 5,000 yards...only other to do so is Peyton Manning. That’s why I’m confident. Plus they’re due!

1 minute ago, Bigsoxhurt35 said:

They’ve never had a QB that threw 50 TDs and 5,000 yards...only other to do so is Peyton Manning. That’s why I’m confident. Plus they’re due!

Last MVP to win the Super Bowl? Mahomes is great, but that team is one dimensional. 30th ranked defense and a run game that disappeared without Hunt. That's a shaky team.

1 minute ago, Dam8610 said:

Well, I'd prefer my team win the game, so...

Lol so be a dickhead. Cool

but since you’re so inclined to crap on them. Mahomes vs zone defenses 

64% comp; 7.99 YPA; 14 TDs: 0 INTs

anyways back to baseball

Edited by Bigsoxhurt35

8 minutes ago, Bigsoxhurt35 said:

Mahomes is great but he is still a young QB making his playoff debut. We saw how that worked out for alot of young QBs their first time out. Don't be surprised if he isn't his usual self. 

1 minute ago, Bigsoxhurt35 said:

Shame on me for being a confident fan of my number 1 seed and MVP QB. Shame on me.

Not at all. No shame for you. But likewise, I'm not going to apologize for being confident in my team that is 10-1 in their last 11 games and has allowed the fewest points in the NFL in that timeframe.

Just now, caulfield12 said:

If the Yankees had the highest offer, the contract would already be signed, sealed and delivered.

Unless it's completely back-loaded, where he gets a pittance the first 3-4 years and limited or mutual opt-outs.

Isn't this guy physically IN Australia right now?  Or he's just FROM Australia?

He’s in Australia 

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres