Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

1 minute ago, Dam8610 said:

Well, at least he's not changing his story. I wonder what he'll say when Manny doesn't sign with the Yankees?

Well he’s definitely changing his story, because his original tweet said offers were final and he was going with the Yankees.  Yet somehow the Yankees just raised theirs despite already having him in the bag?  🤔

• Like 1

Just now, Dam8610 said:

Not at all. No shame for you. But likewise, I'm not going to apologize for being confident in my team that is 10-1 in their last 11 games and has allowed the fewest points in the NFL in that timeframe.

And that hasn’t faced a top 10 offense since week 5 in their 38-24 loss in NE. 

3 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Well he’s definitely changing his story, because his original tweet said offers were final and he was going with the Yankees.  Yet somehow the Yankees just raised theirs despite already having him in the bag?  🤔

Oh my god, Cashman's such an idiot he's actually negotiating against himself.

Yeah, that's highly likely!

4 minutes ago, beckham15 said:

I think there might be two Dan Clark’s out there FYI, that one doesn’t have a blue check mark next to his name

Good call!  Didn’t even notice that.  I just assumed he no longer had any followers because he’s a full of shit Orioles blogger.

Edited by Chicago White Sox

6 minutes ago, Bigsoxhurt35 said:

Shame on me for being a confident fan of my number 1 seed and MVP QB. Shame on me.

I think the Colts win. Luck is the more experienced QB and has a great line. The Chiefs and Maholmes are great, but I'd put twenty pounds on Indy.

Edited by nickofypres

8 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Good call!  Didn’t even notice that.  I just assumed he no longer had any followers because he’s a full of shit Orioles blogger.

When I first saw it after I posted I thought maybe because of how much bullshit he’s been saying they took his blue check mark away then I finally realized it was a phony account, although I wouldn’t be surprised if that was his Dan Clark Burner account 😂

• Haha 1

Random question while we have some downtime. If you were to break the Manny to the Sox story would you post 1st on Soxtalk, FB, Twitter, Reddit, All? Would you try to market yourself if you were a say a Realtor? Or just go down unknown in social media infamy ala katyperrysbootyhole or wetbutt23?

Asking for a friend

1 minute ago, NotHahn said:

Random question while we have some downtime. If you were to break the Manny to the Sox story would you post 1st on Soxtalk, FB, Twitter, Reddit, All? Would you try to market yourself if you were a say a Realtor? Or just go down unknown in social media infamy ala katyperrysbootyhole or wetbutt23?

Asking for a friend

I'd post it right now if you have some info.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NotHahn said:

Asking for a friend

You would first PM me about it. ;)

2 minutes ago, NotHahn said:

Asking for a friend

Soxtalk and F everyone else. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NotHahn said:

Asking for a friend

Depends on how i got it. If its from work, Id make a fake account and post it. If it wasnt, Id just use this screen name.

4 minutes ago, NotHahn said:

Asking for a friend

Does Peavy's source need to get something out there?

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres