yesterday333

Manny: Enter the Panic Room

This entire ordeal has made me so numb, even if the Sox sign Machado and officially announce it, I still don’t think I’ll believe it. “This is all just high level negotiating tactics” 

9 minutes ago, Flash Tizzle said:

This entire ordeal has made me so numb, even if the Sox sign Machado and officially announce it, I still don’t think I’ll believe it. “This is all just high level negotiating tactics” 

And the worst part is that it's for the dirtiest player in the game today, soon to become 175m+ dirty player

29 minutes ago, Goober said:

And the worst part is that it's for the dirtiest player in the game today, soon to become 175m+ dirty player

But he'll be our dirty player...hopefully.  We all loved AJ, and we'll love Machado, too...hopefully.

• Love 1

35 minutes ago, Goober said:

Machado is also a 26 year old on a HoF career trajectory. AJP is one of the most popular White Sox players of my lifetime and it's not like he was a perennial MVP contender.

4 hours ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

Yeah I have no idea about his reputation, other than he seems to be hated and now he's obviously very sensitive to people calling him out (even mildly) for his bad info. lol, such a hairpin trigger on that little guy.

He's always been like that. I'll repeat he got the Dwight Howard trade wrong 3 times. Twice to the Lakers and once to the Nets. 

6 hours ago, caulfield12 said:

You're on a first-name basis, lol?  I thought it was Abraham...

Who?  Scooter?  Nobody calls him Abraham.  His buddies all call him Scooter Zapruder.

if they don’t, they should.

2 hours ago, Ross Gload Fan said:

Good morning. Still chatting (and forcing yourself to believe) about hats, I see. I still dont think it is a Sox hat. in my opinion, Manny is a color schemin kinda guy. Red hat accents to go with his red shirt and shoes. Now I know you crazies will show me red white sox hats, but just dont lol

You're welcome. 🤣

hwl?set=sku[20782316],c[2],w[1000],h[750

If you want to know how fake Bob is 

Incarcerated Bob 
‏@incarciratedbob 
**BREAKING NBA NEWS**Source: #Nets acquire Dwight Howard from #Magic in 3 team, 11 player trade. It is a DONE deal. #IBN #AnotherWIN

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, HoosierSox said:

I do find it interesting  he puts his arm up to try and cover up the logo on the hat.

He is literally just putting his arm up to relax. If he was hiding his hat he wouldve turned around. This is all so ridiculous.

• Thanks 3

29 minutes ago, Ross Gload Fan said:

He is literally just putting his arm up to relax. If he was hiding his hat he wouldve turned around. This is all so ridiculous.

But what about when he turns to the camera, winks, and says judge landis was wrong?

I am convinced it’s a Sox hat. Now I don’t know if he’s trolling but if he had a Philly hat on, I’d think it was over for us.

33 minutes ago, bulokis said:

Sign him today. Take all the attention off the cubs convention 😀

That would be hilarious.  If that happens, Rick Hahn would truly be an evil genius.

3 minutes ago, Rowand44 said:

Oh boy we have a new Hector Gomez tweet to decipher.  GAME ON

Makeitstop+_c7ce8a12b0067950c4d0f863c028

Make.It.Stop...

I can read the comments from Machado's dad as being either good for the Sox or bad. Good in that we are a team less talked about generally than the Phillies, Yankees and Dodgers. Bad in that we have been associated with Machado and maybe the comment means the mystery team will get him.

3 minutes ago, LittleHurt05 said:

weird. his (manny's) wikipedia page says he was raised by " his mother, Rosa Machado, his grandfather, Francisco Nunez, and his uncle, Geovanny Brito." nothing about his dad.

Edited by Kiebs13