Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

46 minutes ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

Oh boy....I figured out the hat mystery. It wasn't Manny at the cages with Alonso and Jay, it was Grandpa Lopez! Check out the hat on Reynaldo Lopez's grandpa. Red tint around the S logo. Everything matches except the patch on the side, but it could be a variation of whatever logo that is.

GrandpaLopezHatJPEG.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?q=syracuse+chiefs+cap&rlz=1C1NHXL_enUS813US813&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=RmIMwSzXmvD9hM%2CWHogieW4ksYOjM%2C_&usg=AI4_-kTTnHl54p7AAmJmOeVP-aM208Hg9g&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi1zLvt_fffAhVQMawKHffLBLoQ_h0wE3oECAUQBA&biw=1209&bih=499#imgrc=RmIMwSzXmvD9hM:

...Reynaldo played with them in 2016.

Edited by SpringfieldFan

15 minutes ago, centerfieldsixers said:

Sox have the best offer on the table. Lozano is trying to make the Sox believe there is another team with a better offer. All of a sudden the statements , videos, and Manny's dad all seem like there are other offers. lets scare the Sox into thinking the Doyers are now in on this to drive the price up.  

The Dodgers are not in this at all, in the interview, you can clearly hear him say that the Dodgers "HAD" interest. Not one time was it mention they had an offer from any team including the Dodgers. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EL1 said:

The Dodgers are not in this at all, in the interview, you can clearly hear him say that the Dodgers "HAD" interest. Not one time was it mention they had an offer from any team including the Dodgers. 

Lozano is trying to make the Sox think there are offers better or even. He will go to great lengths to make the sox believe there are. Meanwhile lets let the public know that Sox are real close and have best offer so another team can drive up the price. It's quite a coincedence mannys father comments, and sox hat troll. yolmer sanchez stuff..  

23 minutes ago, MiddleCoastBias said:

I'm not gonna lie, this has been kind of fun. I can't think of another thread that has allowed so much stream of consciousness from the whole breadth of posters, and this FA period has brought in new users and unearthed some oldies in the process. 

The process has been stressful and annoying but wildly entertaining at the same time. Just enjoying the ride!

Brought me back to life! I had been mostly dormant for a few years.

• Like 2

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres