yesterday333

Manny: Enter the Panic Room

3 minutes ago, drgiggles15 said:

Twins are slowly adding pieces to try and take the division. Blow them away and sign Manny already. 

Yeah -- The Indians bullpen might cost them the division if their not careful. 

3 hours ago, caulfield12 said:

Bryant, Almora And Longoria go off on slow-developing Machado/Harper market

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/25797148/kris-bryant-chicago-cubs-frustrated-unsigned-bryce-harper-manny-machado

Takes two to tango. If every big name wants a record deal then things will drag into spring ball. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TitoMB345 said:

So gut feeling time. Are we getting this done? What do we think?

I think Machado is ours. We have all our cards in on him. His camp is just trying to drive up the price as much as they possibly can and I am confident we match it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TitoMB345 said:

Probably not. . Hahn will then come out and say it wasn’t time to spend the type of money that Lozano wanted. 

5 minutes ago, TitoMB345 said:

Idk man my head hurts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, IowaPG said:

Idk man my head hurts.

Same. I just want it to end one way or the other.

2 minutes ago, IowaPG said:

I just want the sudden urge to refresh twitter to go away.

you'll be doing it for Harper then after Machado is done with

If we get machado ill be fine with just that,m. We strike out on machado, bet your ass ill start getting over obsessive haha

I like manny better but I do feel like Bryce hitting left handed fits better with our farm system.. Most our top guys hit RH

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, fathom said:

you'll be doing it for Harper then after Machado is done with

I feel like most sox fans have put that idea out of there heads. Of course, I could be really wrong and the harper thread will reach 400 pages 

2 minutes ago, whitesoxwinner said:

I feel like most sox fans have put that idea out of there heads. Of course, I could be really wrong and the harper thread will reach 400 pages 

Not at all. Within the first couple of hours if Sox sign Machado whitesox talk amongst Sox fans will immediately transition to Harper. Guaranteed. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jack Parkman said:

It's a shame that after the Jay signing, this thread wasn't named "Mucho Dinero for Machado's Muchachos" 

Anyway Incarcerated Bob is just putting 2+2 together. Padres as the mystery team makes  way too much sense. Purely an educated guess. 

Yep, agreed.

23 minutes ago, shipps said:

Not at all. Within the first couple of hours if Sox sign Machado whitesox talk amongst Sox fans will immediately transition to Harper. Guaranteed. 

I really hope that’s not the case. If the Sox alter the franchise and sign Machado, we all win. Signing one seemed like a pipe dream a year ago. Signing both? Come on

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, shipps said:

You give it a couple hours? Try couple minutes.....the first message is going to be thank god we landed the whale, time to move on and put the press onto Harper!

1 hour ago, TitoMB345 said:

Yes, if we outbid the mystery teams. I hope $250,000,000 is enough to get this done, along with incentives if he wants more.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xSouthsider2 said:

These freaking players are ruining the game for fans and their families. Almost have to take out a loan to take the family to the games. YES, LONGORIA, IT IS OUR MONEY! Yes, the owners are a bunch of greedy a-holes too. But they are running a business. What business does NOT try to keep their costs down? I watched Adam Dunn and James Shields continue to show up year after year to get their checks while they sucked the big one. If the players are thinking of striking because Machado may have to SETTLE for ONLY $200 MILLION instead of $300 MILLION, they better think twice. There are OTHER ways to spend my money. I have NOT watched an NFL game since the kneeling started. We Sox fans got screwed in 94 because of this same greed. Owners AND players better think twice about all this.

Well looks like I have a new poster to block. My lord. 

1 hour ago, TitoMB345 said:

I would say no. I honestly don’t think the guy wants to be here. And no, I don’t have proof... I just think he wants to be on a competitive team. 

• Haha 1