Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

Sox have "official" offer out to Manny.

Sox are "very confident" with their offer to Harper.

Both players played with and are close with Nicky Delmonico .

All is proceeding as planned. We are becoming the Miami Heat. Big 2.25 coming to the South Side. World domination on deck.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Roughneck said:

Sox have "official" offer out to Manny.

Sox are "very confident" with their offer to Harper.

Both players played with and are close with Nicky Delmonico .

All is proceeding as planned. We are becoming the Miami Heat. Big 2.25 coming to the South Side. World domination on deck.

If both come here because of Nicky then he will be a White Sox legend and should have his number retired. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

I mean, an offer finally being on table means things are close. Took forever to get to this point. Love seeing this. When fans think a signing is possible but no writers discuss them, you start to get nervous. I'm thrilled right now.

I'm gonna try to summarize today's rumors, both for my sanity and for those who are catching up:

-A respected Dodgers reporter said that he heard from a friend of Machado that he is considering signing with the White Sox

-Bucket re-appeared and said that the Sox feel really good about their chances with Harper and that the Cubs aren't a threat

-Nightengale reported that the Sox have offered Machado a contract and are still in contact with Harper

-WhiteSoxDave reported that the Sox chances with Machado are "good", "great", and "fantastic" between 2 blog posts and predicted that he signs with us within the next 5 days

Did I miss anything significant?

• Like 3

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres