Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

Hey everyone. Had to rejoin after like a 12 year hiatus. The joy this board has given me over Harpchado has been too great to remain silent anymore. I couldn't remember my old pw or full account details but it's good to be back. 

That being said...Wednesday is going to be a good day to be a Sox fan I think. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, whitesoxwinner said:

I'm a teenager for a couple of more months, and I do agree that the modern pop culture sucks. My generation is unfortunate to grow up in this time tbh. Not to get off topic, but music today is straight trash. Nobody makes their own music and nobody makes good rock music. Back to machado

So you're saying you're not a fan of 6ix9ine or Lil Pump? 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Just one example, something I was listening to this week.  Music taste is subjective as fuck.  If you want a good example of mumble rap...

This beat is fire.  That beat can make me run a mile in under 7 minutes, 30 second boost when I put it on.

OK, keep in mind this is coming from me, and I'm already getting shit for elevating Whitesnake and Journey to legend status, and will probably get more for saying that Toto and GnR are fucking great too, but a really awesome running song is Young Jeezy's Soul Survivor. That's the shit that speeds me up. If I'm not listening to Jimi, of course.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

If for some reason Manny picked someone else tonight, the Sox are so going to pull an Orioles and fail Jay’s physical due to a hang nail.

I think that the reason the Moustakas stuff came out is because Machado is going to the Yankees. Otherwise, what is the point? 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Haha 1

Just now, The Sir said:

OK, keep in mind this is coming from me, and I'm already getting shit for elevating Whitesnake and Journey to legend status, and will probably get more for saying that Toto and GnR are fucking great too, but a really awesome running song is Young Jeezy's Soul Survivor. That's the shit that speeds me up. If I'm not listening to Jimi, of course.

GnR yes. You lost me with Toto.  AAAAAAAAfrica, 😵😵😵

5 minutes ago, Ross Gload Fan said:

Yea all this music you guys are talking about isnt my thing. I'm actually glad that Yankees bs stuff came up just so it would stop you guys lol

This is probably a longer conversation about music than I've ever had in my life. I'll keep going just for you though, buddy!

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres