Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

9 minutes ago, Jose Abreu said:

Didn't Buster literally laugh at our chances at landing a whale in December? 

I literally cannot stand Buster. He blocked me on Twitter after I called him out on his east coast bias after the Peavy trade. His post basically says we get Manny because everyone else bailed.

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Why does that sound like something has already happened and he knows??

It’s the “...they were ready to do what it took...” which kinda means it’s done whereas if he said “...they have been ready to do what it takes...”

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DaGame2584 said:

I literally cannot stand Buster. He blocked me on Twitter after I called him out on his east coast bias after the Peavy trade. His post basically says we get Manny because everyone else bailed.

He's a shell of what he used to be.  When was the last time he broke anything?  Clown.

4 minutes ago, heirdog said:

It’s the “...they were ready to do what it took...” which kinda means it’s done whereas if he said “...they have been ready to do what it takes...”

Yup, that’s exactly it.  I did see the second tweet, but let’s be honest guys, Merkin isn’t sending out that first tweet at 11pm at night if there isn’t some serious smoke.

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres