Machado signs with Padres 10/300

yesterday333

Speculating, but lets say Harper prefers to be in Chicago over Philadelphia, and those are the two teams that truly have big money.

If Manny's people get that sense, and if it's true they have bupkis on mystery teams, it would make sense for them to delay this, so as to make Philly more desperate.

If MLB owners are colluding then it makes sense that the two agents might work together a little too.

3 minutes ago, BlackSox13 said:

:headbang

In case you didn't know.

It’s the name of Eddie Van Halen’s home recording studio, where the album of the same name (and every Van Halen record since then) has been recorded. The studio got its name after Van Halen engineer and friend Donn Landee heard it come across on his police scanner: it’s the California penal code for “involuntary confinement of a person for purposes of psychiatric evaluation”.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

In case you didn't know.

It’s the name of Eddie Van Halen’s home recording studio, where the album of the same name (and every Van Halen record since then) has been recorded. The studio got its name after Van Halen engineer and friend Donn Landee heard it come across on his police scanner: it’s the California penal code for “involuntary confinement of a person for purposes of psychiatric evaluation”.

Whoa! I had no idea. Then again its no surprise I didn't kniw since I'm extremely biased to the original VH lineup.

2 minutes ago, DirtySox said:

Am I the only one feeling like something is going down? Silence is usually good with the White Sox.

My hope is that the silence means Lozano and the Sox are hammering out the fine points of Machado's contract and so busy with that endeavor, there is no time for leaking (all types of imagine leaking).

5 minutes ago, DirtySox said:

Am I the only one feeling like something is going down? Silence is usually good with the White Sox.

I don't know when I felt more positive than I have this morning. Just hoping that JR is thinking this needs to get done now. That would be something , wouldn't it!

• Kalapse changed the title to Yeah, they actually screwed this up: Machado reportedly signs with Padres